I chuckled and raised the glass of whiskey and cling it to my friends' shots. Antoniette Marquez, the chick celebrity who ran from the altar because her fiance didn't show up on their wedding day. She ran out of embarrassment. I grinned hard as I shot the glass.

Hindi ako sumasagot sa mga kaibigan ko nang tinatanong nila kung paano ko nagawa iyon. The woman was uptight and so primitive and their lil heads were wondering how I did that. I just keep the answer to myself though.

Well, Antoniette wasn't the only girl I'd fucked who left by her groom. I already fucked three women who had left in the altar by their men. I don't know. I have fetish to brokenhearted woman. They are more attractive to my eyes than those girls who offer themselves to me, like a silver platter ready to be served. I don't like women like that. I want powerless and weak women. They are easy to be played with. Easy to get into their pants. Easy to screw. They don't demand after the fucking whick I liked very much.

Marupok, wasak at mahina. Iyan ang mga uri ng babaeng masarap paglaruan. Masarap ikama. Masarap wasakin pa lalo. Ruthless, huh? I have been called worst names like that and I don't give a damn. My friends used to call me a doctor of a brokenheart, and I won't argue. Dahil gumagaling naman ang mga babaeng nakasama ko na.

Lumapit sila sa akin ng wasak ngunit umaalis sila ng may ngiti sa kanilang labi. So, I guess that was a win-win situation for the both of us? I find pleasure to them and they find happines with me.

Besides, when they're not broken already, they had the guts to leave me. They have regained their power. And that's okay with me, I'm done with them anyway.

"Wake up, sleepyhead." Naulinigan ko ang boses ng assistant ko.

The light from the sun emitted on my closed eyes. Damn.

I groaned in annoyance. "Close the damn curtain, Kimberly."

"Oh my God! Your morning voice will be the next big thing!" Halakhak pa niya.

I wanted so much to open my eyes to throw a dagger look at her but my eyelids were just too heavy from last night's whiskey. I stretched my arms to get any pillow that is close to me to cover my face but I reached none.

"Fuck, Kimberly!"

"Kuya, get up na kasi. You have long list of things to do for today! Your pillows are out already. Iyong comforter mo nalaglag na! I guess iyong babaeng dinala mo dito kagabi kusa na namang umalis kasi narealize nila na mali ang makipag sex kapag brokenhearted, mawawasak sila... Hay! Thank you. Bumangon din."

My sister won't just shut her mouth so I rose from the bed and headed to my bathroom and had a cold shower. I hate it that my sister knew me too well. She knew my game. My sport. My everything. Well, she's my assistant after all. Wala na akong pwedeng maitago sa kanya.

"At ten in this right very morning, you have a schedule at Moonleaf with Mrs. Hazel Aldeguer-Tuazon..."

Damn girl! Hinayaan ko siyang magsalita habang nagbibihis ako. I guess I will have a very long day today.

"Hindi makapaniwala si mom na kailangan naka schedule siya para lang makita ang anak niya. Like seriously? Kinailangan ko pa siyang isingit sa schedule mo... what are you wearing?"

I looked at the life sized mirror inside my room and grinned. Lumabas na ako sa kwarto ko pagkatapos. Agad naman na sumunod si Kim. Umigting ang mga panga ko. Oh damn! I think I need to hire new assistant. A real assistant who don't nag, don't talk too much...

"Seriously? A jeans, v-fucking-neck and blucher mocs? You really don't look like a businessman!"

"I'm not a businessman." I said as I sat in the highchair. I grinned when a smoothie was served for me. A good thing about Kim was, she knew I don't drink coffee.