The time loop becomes closed

"Commander Gampu report to Academy Control," came the announcement as Chris was about to speak.

Gampu stood up from the chair then quietly made his way down the stairs away from the upper section of the gymnasium.

"I am Christopher Gentry," Chris said.

Gampu turned from the doorway looking on proudly toward the cadets. He was going to miss them the most.

"Laura's brother," a sea of laughter erupted from the seats. "And I got a story to tell you about Laura." Gampu waved his hand in front of the panel then turned his attention off to the opened doorway and walked out. The large door closed behind him. "The best twin sister a brother could ever have--"

Gampu made his way down the corridor. He went over in his mind what had to be done to make sure that everything went to plan. His mind drifted off to the academy and the cadets. The cadets were going to face the most stressful event of their lives. They were going to excel at it. Thrive in it so well that it meant they were ready to serve on any kind of ship in the far reaches of space. They were ready for the next step in their careers. They were capable of working together for the greater good of others. Gampu made his way into Academy Control to see Parsafoot in front of the space monitor wearing a grim expression on his face that was unnatural on him.

"Professor," Gampu said, concerned. "what is the matter?"

Parsafoot gestured Gampu closer.

"Dragos is headed this way with a army," Parsafoot whispered, once Gampu was by his side. "A big one."

"Just how. . ." Gampu raised his eyebrows. "big?"

"Battle Control big," Parsafoot said. "Maybe even larger than that. Overwhelmingly."

"Dragos doesn't have enough allies for that," Gampu said, skeptical.

Parsafoot pressed a few buttons on the console then gestured toward the space monitor.

"Here," Parsafoot said, softly.

Gampu had a eye on the professor then lowered his gaze toward the screen. The army was larger than what Don had described in the video. Gampu's eyes momentarily grew big but his confused expression turned into a grim one that matched Parsafoot's. He had to follow protocol when it came to matters regarding this. The atmosphere grew heavy around them with dread settling in. It was eerily calm before the storm. It reminded Gampu of The Battle Of Vega. Everything was still, chills going down everyone's skin, tense feelings coming over, and slightly being unnerved staring at the planet ahead. Because they all knew they were about to face the biggest threat there ever was. The battle to live.

"Professor," Gampu said, looking toward Parsafoot. "How long has this been expected?"

"Roughly a hour," Parsafoot said. "Out of three drifting Starfires, I can bring in Jason and Sam's Starfires to the loading ba---"

"We have thirty minutes to spare," Gampu cut off Parsafoot. "Evacuation is the only thing we can do."

"We are not giving them a fight?" Parsafoot asked, bewildered.

"We are out numbered," Gampu said. "We have to think about the cadets."

"That doesn't mean we should stop fighting to live," Parsafoot said. "What if I go in and throw out Tee Gar's inventions that tend to backfire? I know I will need help so Sam can help me with that."

"Professor," Gampu said raising his voice drawing some attention toward him. "Get to the gymnasium and attend their graduation," he lowered his voice down then everyone returned to what they were doing. "They will need the next Deputy Commander in line to lead them."