Galactic space law enforcement officer and hope

It had been a long time since Bolix stepped foot on the planet that Earthlings called 'Priplanus'.

Bolix had his hands on his hips looking out toward the scenery that seemed to be barren at first glance.

"I can't believe I had to do a favor for a king," Bolix said.

The last time that Bolix visited came with results that he didn't like to recall. Escaping without the stolen loot, without the willing accomplices, and the human with the platinum touch wearing the unremovable ring. Could have taken away the officer's life with a single touch. He looked around searching for signs of a battle that had occurred just as had the insistent message said. Something about sensing something was very wrong like a disaster had struck above the planet. That the well known castaways needed some attending. HQ based on Tauron had a personal visit from the king of Andronica yesterday after the messages were ignored.

The crew of the Jupiter 2 was always in trouble. Which is a typical state of being for lost space colonists raging against the final frontier. The very same family who had reportedly exiled the trouble making member one month and two weeks ago. Trouble seemed to stop being caused by the older man but not as much for the Robinsons. The rate of trouble didn't decrease or increase for the Robinsons, it seemed to remain the same. The rate of trouble decreased for the doctor to the point of minor offenses. Smith stole a number of items and clothing from visitors but the charges were never pursued as he was a member of a planet that hadn't quite yet joined the federation. Same applied to the Robinsons. Bolix spotted a young man headed his way looking over his shoulder then back the way that he was going.

"Hold!" Bolix said. "What's going on here?" Bolix observed the man's features. "Ah, Major West."

"There is two werewolves fighting and you better go back to your ship before you get caught into it," Don said.

"Werewolves?" Bolix asked, placing his hands on to his hips raising a brow. "On this planet?"

"Yes," Don said. "Smith was turned into one by the captain of the Coneheads."

Bolix laughed then grew serious.

"KaraQ?" Bolix asked. "The blonde fellow who doesn't look right?"

"Yes!" Don said. "Run for your life!"

Don ran past the officer who faced the direction that the man was fleeing from.

"I got him just right where I want him," Bolix said, confidently. He returned to his ship then placed his hand on the threshold leaning in. "Officers, we got KaraQ De Sanchausus on this planet! Going to need to be restrained and the cell booth taken out."

Bolix looked over listening to the sound of howling in the daylight then hopped into the ship and the door closed behind him.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Hide!" Don called, drawing Maureen and Judy's attention. "WEREWOLVES ON THE LOOSE!"

Will ran into the Jupiter 2 followed by Penny who was holding on to Debbie in her arms.

Maureen turned on the forcefield then ran in after others closing the door from behind the other members of the family.

The two sets of doors closed to the Jupiter 2.

The Robinsons went to the power core of the super spaceship. The Jupiter 2 was silent. The Robot had came to a stop in front of the Jupiter 2 then turned in the direction of the oncoming blonde werewolf. The Robinsons heard the sound of the Robot calling "Danger, danger!" loudly and clearly that it echoed throughout the Jupiter 2. The Robot's voice grew distant. A feeling of deja vu washed over Will. Hiding from danger within the Jupiter 2 waiting for it to pass. Everyone was holding their breaths with their backs pressed against the wall. The sound of claws digging into the metal was easily loud enough to be overheard in between growling, groaning, and what sounded to be barking. The sounds stopped abruptly replaced by whimpering.