Medusa's choice (or her lack of having one)

"Have any farewells to make before I begin conquering the past?" Dragos asked.

"No," Smith said, shaking his head. "What I can say . . . You will regret this."

Dragos grinned in return.

"I will never regret sweet victory," Dragos said. "I can always assign the task of destroying the academy after it has been built to my descendants." he waved a hand turning away from the human. Smith stepped forward with his hands rolling into fist. "Dragonship to army. Prepare to fire on any space craft and any life form that stands in the way. Send the invasive spaceships down."

Smith shook his head silently protesting against.

"And kill anyone that is found in the name of Emperor Dragos Evil," Dragos said. "Soon-to-be ruler of the Galaxy! Begin on my order!"

Dragos had a laugh.

"Dragos," Smith started. "Why did you start attacking the academy in the first place?"

"Star Command has always been my subject," Dragos said.

"Yes, but why?" Smith asked. "Of all Federation targets . . . why the Academy?"

"It was my little project," Dragos said. "A hobby."

"How did it become a hobby?" Smith asked.

"Ah, my great grand uncle started it first," Dragos said. "He was mad. Insane. Claimed that they were working to undo everything that he had done." he had a good laugh. "Them? Undoing everything? That was laughable. " Dragos had a fond smile. "Messing with them started out as something to do in his memory. But I enjoyed it, liked it, because Jason and his friends proved their worth of being the perfect enemy against me in trying to extend my rule in the galaxy."

"What was his name?" Smith asked.

"I was named after him," Dragos said, then briefly waved his hand. "That has nothing---"

"His name," Smith said, watching the man freeze. "Wasn't ordinary for your family."

"No," Dragos said, shaking his head. "I was given the name to redeem his figure. Once a promising emperor."

"It was Dragos," Smith said, snapping Dragos out of his pity. "You will fail."

Dragos tapped on the monitor.

"Begin the attack," Dragos said, giving Smith a death glare.

Suddenly the Dragonship lost power but a bit briefly and everyone was sent falling sideways to the floor. Smith fell to the ground freed of the restraint. He crawled away listening to the groans coming from the starship. Dragos lifted himself up using the console to observe a gray flickers coming from behind the moon. A single blast struck one of the fighters sending falling toward the planet twirling. Dragos watched hundreds of rounded ships in a perfect line chase after the fighters heading through the atmosphere.

They dived down heading toward the Jupiter firing in the direction. One of the saucers fired at the fighter jets damaging the hulls and the long wing blades. They were shot repeatedly sending the spacecrafts lower and lower until a inevitable crash was made on the planet feet away from the Jupiter 2 knocking over several rock structures. A blue beam came out of the individual saucers striking the cock pit areas twice then they retreated taking the fighter jets with them back toward the dragon ship then flung it at the bottom half. The empty fighter jets crashed loudly against the dark starship that was exploding by the inside. Dragos's scream could be heard coming from the bridge so the camera flew back inside.

Dragos's two minions had Smith up against the wall.

"You!" Dragos turned around. "You did this!"