The aftermath of war

What was once left of the Dragonship crewmembers were scattered about the surface of Priplanus and some where fighting against the waves of the hungry sea to make to arctic dominated section of the planet. From the hot, steaming desert area with a view out of the sky it could be seen the survivors were gathering into large groups with large tents set up that had carpeting below them that was cooler than the sand itself.

It was a massive tent that provided shade to the survivors. From inside of the light brown tent, there were piles of rations that were set up on the table being organized neatly by members of the royal cooks. They made a fort around the tent using their downed life boats and were slowly beginning to make a roof to their shelter from inside using tools from the engineering lifeboats that could be had. They expected their stay to last for a few month at most. Bahosky stared at the sky from under the entrance to the tent.

To most humanoids, being underneath the hot beating sun would be very uncomfortable an making feel exhausted from standing there for hours. Fortunately for Bahosky, they had shed their winter coat so they felt they were ideally warm. Their paws, however, easily got hot from the sand so most of the survivors were wearing improvised shoes if they stood outside. The cosmic wind beat against Bahosky's fur bringing a gentle breeze against their face. With all things considered it was a perfect enlightening day contrasting the dark, dreary mood from inside the tent.

What was left of the army had fallen down.

The survivors of the one sided battle had fallen five hours ago.

The cries from the air waves of mercy being asked coming from the bridge.

And being answered by furious blasts that did not relent in intensity.

Bahosky's fury at the human was incomprehensible clenching tightly onto the improvised staff in their claws. They were waiting to be picked up and taken off the planet. By whom was the better question. Their mobile intergalactic distress beacon was up and running above Priplanus. It was a matter of time before before they came off the planet. There were five hundred survivors in total. There were injured among their ranks being tended to by what was left of the nurse force. The physicians were gone.

Incinerated by one of the blasts that had tore through the ship by the space drill including any other injured who had any chances of survival. Only a few survived that with barely any fur remaining, coated in heavy burns, and screeching in pain from the other side of the tent. A strange bus came over the sand dune from above being piloted by two pink skinned individuals that were humanoid in nature. Ah, humans. Bahosky's eyes widened. HUMANS. Bahosky turned in the direction of the opening to the tent.

"HUMANS!" Bahosky screamed.

Five crewmembers came toward the opening of the tent putting on their shoes and took their improvised energy spears. They formed a line in the doorway glaring in the direction of the oncoming silver and red craft that seemed to be bound to the sand. They shared puzzled glances with each other watching the Chariot roll down the sand dune leaving a trail behind. The chariot came to a stop approximately five feet away from the tent.

A human with dark curly hair came out as did a strange machine coated in scars and metal that shined in the crew's eyes. They had to squint just to get a good look while shielding their eyes. A woman with red hair came behind him and a unique outfit that seemed unlike the one commonly seen from humans.

The taller human shook his hand and began with, "We come in peace."

Bahosky became enraged.

"YOU COME IN PEACE?" Bahosky asked, then spat to the ground. "You disturbed our peace!"