The throw out

"Will, I need some help weeding the hydroponic garden," Penny said, coming to her brother's side.

Will was watching the three wheel off when she came to his side.

"He is taking it too far," Will said.

Penny placed a hand on his shoulder.

"It will be alright," Penny said.

Will looked toward Penny, comforted, nodding back.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Isn't there supposed to be a army here?" Don asked, in alarm as he stopped in his tracks.

Don turned in the direction of Judy as the camera backed out to reveal there were imprints of the spacecrafts left behind on the ground floor surrounding the academy. Some of the imprints were being swiftly covered by the sands drifting off the sand dunes. It was becoming increasingly hard to tell from a aerial view over the passing hours that it once used to be surrounded by hundreds of spaceships. The Robot shifted toward the first row of imprints then toward the other and back toward the two.

"My sensors do not detect two hundred fifteen spaceships," The Robot acknowledged. "Only two vessels on this planet."

Judy looked toward the blue sky.

"They are not in orbit," Judy said. "This doesn't feel right."

"Something funny is going on," Don said.

"Doctor Smith can't be still on to it," Judy said.

"If they are offering him gold, Judy Robinson," The Robot said. "He is still playing along."

Don shook his head.

"These cadets are in denial that is everything is alright," Don said.

"This is getting ridiculous," Judy said.

"Very," Don agreed. "This has gone far enough."

They resumed their way toward the Space Academy eventually making their way up the stairs. The Robot extended his arm toward the screen and waved his red claw in the way. A blue light illuminated from the screen then the large set of red and white doors opened before them. Don, Judy, and the Robot veered in the corridor gazing around the well kept white interior of the academy. There were big, blocky panels decorating the walls in sets of three beside the first threshold structure currently blocked off. There were holographic photographs installed alongside the wall. Judy approached one of the first initial holophotographs as Don and the Robot went toward the next wall blocking the way.

"Class of 2204," Judy read.

Judy saw Smith in the middle of the holophotograph very still holding pride in his eyes, his arms visibly linked behind his back, and a pleased smile. The photograph showed various species in the first class and a uniform which was similar to the one in her nightmare but white and dark blue that had a red shirt visible. There was a young man from across, down below, in the middle of happily laughing in the photograph in a black vest and silver shirt surrounding by people who were in the middle of laughter. She turned her attention off at the sound of the door opening then caught up with the duo. Don looked around the corridor. There was the sound of laughter coming from down the hall. Judy observed the glass windows with thin black lines meeting the cieling and the wall. The wall panels had a series of thick black lines that went interrupted by the actual packing on the wall.

They came to a stop after several twist and turns to find a grayed figure come out of the door way.

"Smith--" Don turned the man toward his direction.