The unhappy news

Samantha lowered her starfire in front of the space academy. The academy was well under way to being fully repaired and there were scars in the planetoid that easily spoke of a harsh battle that threatened its livelihood. There was a large shadow casted over by the edge of the academy standing out in such a way that it seemed to be intimidating at first glance for a mountain climber. She had climbed her fair share of mountains in her new life as being a friend and loyal officer to the federation. She had her hands linked behind her back comforted by the thought that it had survived the flight.

The memory of the academy soaring past her and Parsafoot as the front half with the main control rooms, in the two towers, flying off into the distance taking the army away from the void was something that couldn't be easily forgotten. It was a haunting memory. Her starfire floated into the void shortly afterwards. She observed the repairs to the academy were nearly completed and ready to soar back into outer space through the void. Blue team 1 had likely found emergency command control and transformed it into what it should be as per protocol. A figure came out of the doors to the academy then fled down the stair case headed in Samantha's direction.

"Samantha!" Adrian called

"Adrian," Samantha greeted her with a pleased smile watching the cadet approach her. "You look well."

"Dragos. . ." Adrian panted. "Has. . . Jason."

"How can I help?" Samantha asked.

Adrian regained her breath, her hands on her knees, leaning over then lifted herself up toward Samantha.

"Matt wants to be part of the Dragos mission so he is going to be the pilot," Adrian relayed. "Paul is going to lead the Academy into Federation Space, Loki and Gampu are going to work on some part of the plan that involves being aboard the dragon ship, Chris and Laura are going to lead the actual rescue mission to get Jason out of his cell, and we can use some heavy lifting getting him out of the cell." She paused. "Can we use your Starfire?"

Samantha nodded.

"Yes," Samantha said. "I can do the heavy lifting."

"And we are going to have some allies for the army," Adrian said. "Allies who are more than willing to help us."

"Who are the allies?" Samantha asked.

"Shady people," Adrian said. "Lots of shady people. But we haven't started the discussions but Gampu is confident they will cooperate."

"I advise that you do not," Samantha said. "For the time being."

"Why?" Adrian asked.

"One of them might has abducted a child," Samantha said.

"Oh no," Adrian said, her face falling. "One of the Robinsons."

"Yes," Samantha said. "The young boy."

"Gampu isn't going to like this," Adrian said, shaking her head. A thought occurred to her so she snapped her fingers. "Samantha, I have a idea. It would work if you were a part of it to get the boy back."

"I am willing," Samantha said.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

KaraQ stared at the young boy in the stasis pod. Approximately eleven years of age according to the physiology scanners. A prime specimen for his people to study, learn, and perform controlled experiments. KaraQ could not go to the planet that the child was from. Quarantined by the federation, patrolled by planted creatures that fed off fuel and only placed there with cooperation by a treaty with the Green People. The Green People kept their word, kept their end of the bargain, bargains made by women with women. Their ways went more of leading women spoke to another leader who was a woman. It was a shame that it was barred from being visited. The Green People made sure the space probes had a clear path that largely went uninterrupted through the vastness of space as the humans explore what was outside.