Dragos's defeat

A golden helmet with a red gem blocking the view to the right side lay crushed somewhat peaking out from underneath dark dressed goons. A dark burn decorated the helmet which continued to be letting loose of warm steam. There was a distinctive computer wail echoing through out the starship but it was faint and distant. The faint red light flickered on and off. Dragos's long red cape -- now tattered and shorter-- was discarded on the floor dangling from a pipe but the cape was not connected to anything for that matter. The view lowered down to reveal a figure with a lowered head and legs being dragged between two taller figures. Dragos's once clean and tidy outfit was covered in holes now stained by his own blood. His arms visibly lacked the shadow of the sleeves against the red hue.

From within the confines of space, the space army allied to Dragos appeared to be dwindling in numbers. Windows were being shattered on the decks to the war ships. One of the starships finally sliced in half revealing the blue sizzling electricity contrasting against the canvas being decorated in light gray objects coming out of the ship. Aliens that resembled praying mantis's were sucked out. Fighters were aggressively tailing the saucers that shot back lasers leaving confines on the wide, thin wing blades.

Quite a few of the fighters turned into space junk that was aimlessly flying about. There was even a fighter that had three battery shaped additions on its back side screwed in to a long flat format. The fighter collided against another fighter sending them breaking into even more space junk. Away, out of the on-going battle, there was a long triangle starship falling toward the atmosphere of Preplanis coated in deep scars that went through several decks.

Prentiss looked out the window then his face fell watching the view and closed his eyes taking in a breath.

The breathe was exhaled at the moment that his eyes closed.

Prentiss turned his attention off the window then marched on keeping Smith balanced on his feet.

///////////////////////////////////////////////

"Can't allow for that to happen," Don acknowledged.

Cold air was drifting in the Space Drill.

Don rubbed his shoulders then grabbed on to the joy stick then propped it forward. The Space Drill tore through the middle of the starship slicing it in half with great velocity. The starship was sliced in half revealing the hundreds of layered decks. The chair turned and twirled following his movements slicing and dicing the starship until it wasn't much of a planetary disaster. The Space Drill returned above the starship. He could see several small circular pods flying out of the ship only to be chased by rounded starships in the tense atmosphere. Don could feel a buzzing coming from his hip so he took the ear bud out and into his ear.

"This is Commander Stone of Queen Medusa's battleship," Stone said. "Space Drill, respond."

"Space Drill here," Don said. "I hear you are doing well."

"Retreat and return to your post, officer," Stone said. "We can handle it from here."

"It's hard to believe that when you let a starship fall toward Preplanis," Don said. "We know the planet is going to destroy itself."

There was a sigh.

"There is no use trying to fool you," Stone said.

"I am not going to let it die early when the Robinsons have a better chance of getting off the planet," Don added. "Unlike you, I don't have a temporal prime directive to abide."

"You have a mission statement," Stone said. "I am very familiar to that."

"You must be," Don said.