The sands of time brings certain relief and joy

Chronos had a nod toward the assistant. Gampu turned away from the machine then slowly strolled away observing the lab taking the golden case with him. The assistant came toward a strange machine that had a large hula hoop shifted sideways with gadgets hooked into it including large water coolers that were blowing off steam and the thick hula hoop was rattling. The assistant typed pressed a few colorful buttons. Gampu slowly approached the machine with worry seen on his face ad slightly afraid. He slid the photograph into his utility belt then made sure to close it. There was heat radiating from the machine.

Clouds formed from the center taking on different tunes and forms. He walked up the small set of stairs. He could see the inside of the residential deck. His heart leaped. It had been three hundred years since he had last seen the interior. It was dark and cozy just the way that he lied it. Gampu observed Will's cabin door was open revealing that he was staring at the cieling with his hands on the top of the blanket playing with his thumbs in his orange pajamas. He walked through the hula hoop then turned to see that it had vanished behind him. The doors to the other members of the Robinsons cabins were closed except for the major's quarters.

To Gampu all the color was gone only leaving it in monotone.

No wonder directors chose to have techicolored films turn to black and white when time traveling to the early 20th century.

He found that his uniform had too changed color.

The change of color had to be because of the time travel.

Gampu slowly made his way into Will's room observing that he had a head comforter underneath his head then sat down into the chair left out beside the cot.

"You are thinking too much," Gampu said, softly in a whisper.

Will shook his head.

"Not too much,"

"Your concern is unnecessary, my boy, as I will be perfectly fine,"

Will looked over with widened eyes.

"Do---!" Will started to say but Gampu covered the boy's mouth with a glare then took his hand off the boy's mouth. Will leaned up from the bed with his hand on the edge. "Why are you still in that uniform?" Will asked. "You should be in the clothes mom gave to Sakaar."

"William. . ." Gampu said. "This is who I am," he gestured toward himself then pointed toward the uniform. "This is what I swore my loyalty to." he gestured toward his uniform. "This is what I devoted a good portion of my life to protecting, upholding, and abiding."

"Why?" Will asked, hurt. "Why couldn't you have came down with the space academy?"

Gampu had a nod.

"That is a fair question," Gampu asked. "And you deserve to know."

"First, answer this," Will said. "Do you come back?"

"He will," Gampu said, nodding his head earning a head tilt from Will.

"Are you okay?" Will asked.

"I am," Gampu said.

"Really okay?" Will asked, concerned.

Gampu leaned forward then placed a hand on Will's shoulder.

"I am okay," Gampu said. "And always will be." he looked at the boy, fondly. "William, if I left emergency control bay then I would have doomed everyone. I have to be there," there was hurt on the boy's face. "or else Dragos wins." Will turned his head away looking down toward his knees. "Leaving everyone around me in pain is a acceptable price to make sure that battle goes the way it should."