A piece of imagination goes a long way

"Did you find Sam?" Jason asked.

Parsafoot was silent, shaking his head, sharing the same cell as Jason.

"Her starfire was destroyed," Parsafoot said. "Stella is gone, Brookes is gone, and Peepo is gone too."

"Damn," Jason said.

"But we fixed that," Parsafoot said.

Jason looked toward Parsafoot.

"You said her starfire was destroyed," Jason said.

"Yes," Parsafoot said. "I did."

"Professor, what is going on?" Jason asked.

Parsafoot grew a confident smile toward Jason, full of hope and optimism.

"Look, Jason," Parsafoot said, pointed toward the corner. "It's starting to show."

Jason looked over to spot Samantha and Prentiss looking into the security room as transparent figures that vanished a moment before the guards could notice.

"What is starting to show?" Jason asked. "Start from the beginning." And Parsafoot began to explain.

///////////////////////////////////////////////

The lights went out from above Dragos and Gampu.

The persona that had been detailed by Tee Gar began to fall off.

Smith looked toward the doorway unclasping his hands from behind his back. Earth! Home! Home! The thought of home fueled him up from the seat. Smith bolted toward the doorway only to find it refused to open. Dragos moved in the dark into the nearest chair. Smith turned around, his back to the wall, as it sunk in. The main power was connected not only to the lighting but to the doors. And simply put, a feeling of deja-vu sunk in, being trapped in the same room as the cruel emperor.

"The reserves will be kicking on in five minutes, Commander," Dragos said. "Take a seat."

Smith faced the chair then instinctively began to tug at the collar of his Jupiter 2 civilian wear only to find nothing was there.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

It was dark in the cell block but there were distinctive figures that could be made out. Two figures appeared in the cell block then kicked over the chairs to the security guards. They got up to their feet looking around searching for the figures only to be given a punch to the face knocking them down against the table. The goons fell to the floor then thrashed their claws toward their attacker. Prentiss kicked the first goon to the floor. Tee Gar summoned the strength of his ancestors then delivered a punch into the chest of the second goon delivering a blow that made the goon go limp. Tee Gar came toward the cell then grabbed on to the bars and called upon his ancestors, a second time, I am sorry that I used your strength to kill someone. Can you ever forgive me?

Prentiss's hands were caught by the goon then smacked his head against their forehead sending them tumbling back.

Prentiss delivered a kick to the goons head sending them falling over on to the floor on their face.

"That's enough, Matt!" Jason called, making Prentiss stop in his tracks. "They are out."

Prentiss's hands were in fists.

"Oraco," Was all Prentiss said, relaxing his hands.

Tee Gar pried open the bars then ripped out one of them and threw it to the side making a threshold that a weak Jason came through. He had a hand on his stomach and the other hand on Tee Gar's shoulder. Jason's arm came on to Parsafoot's shoulder who took a grip onto the hand that was laid down carelessly. They moved in the dark while the Robot was standing still, silently, in engineering surrounded by unconscious goons and some of whom were fleeing into the reserve section of engineering that was divided from the main room by a glass wall. The scene went into the hangar bay where Opas and her team stood. In the next moment, they were gone and they were no where to be seen in the dark.