The plan in action

Jason was escorted to the bridge being carefully guarded by strange beings coated in fur, lizard skin on their gorilla faces, their single horn standing out from the top of their forehead, and their black two piece outfit was simply a shirt that had a belt and what seemed to be black briefs with a belt. They had armor decorating their legs and exposed lower arms. Dragos's had new goons doing his bidding. Of course, that much hadn't changed for the emperor.

During the walk throughout the spaceship there was a distinctive moment where they had to pause and brace themselves when it felt like the ship was going through some difficult. In the next moment, the turbulence settled down. They resumed moving with the unarmed Star Command officer. Jason was brought to the bridge where the small group stepped back from him, his hands cuffed by metal binds, leaving him to stare at what was undoubtedly Star Command from across. And Dragos was standing in front of the front console with one hand on it.

"Jason. . ." Dragos said.

"Dragos," Jason said. "I see you have been treated well."

"Long time no see," Dragos said. "The last time I saw you, I was at the top of my game and prepared to gain a lot."

"You were prepared to start a intergalactic incident which would lead into a Star War," Jason said.

"Mmmhhm," Dragos replied.

"And you very well will this time," Jason said.

"Do you have any last words for your commander over there?" Dragos said

"You are defenseless," Jason said. "And your words are very hollow. Surrender before you get yourself killed."

"You think I am defenseless?" Dragos said, furiously then had a unexpected hearty laugh. "You have not changed."

"Last time, you just had a weapon that could transport people to another universe and you let drones do what you wanted. I recall destroying all of your drones with my starfire and space junk," Jason explained, cheerfully. "You are in no position to attack Star Command. And I am sure your army wants to attack more entertaining targets."

"I may not have my army but I do have one thing," Dragos said. "The piece of mind to destroy what you love," he grew a big grin. "I had this ship upgraded during my time away and added much needed systems." he patted on the black counter. "Much as I like you to be uncuffed, this display of power requires you in the most vulnerable place. The same place that you left me in before. I had almost nothing left before you sent me away. No territory to rule over, no subjects to guide, no subjects to use, just me and my loyal allies. What new territory which lead to the unfriendly deep space routes into even more deep space that I had given away is all I had left when I returned!"

Dragos pressed a series of buttons then stepped aside with a maniac laugh.

"Say goodbye to Star Command, Jason!" Dragos declared.

Jason watched red blasts soar toward Star Command.

"No," Jason said. "Gampu is still in there!" The two guards restrained him. "No!"

The camera reeled back to reveal the side of Dragos's face.

"He has always been there," Dragos said, taking off his helmet and placed it onto the counter. "Time that he got kicked out." Was added with a evil laugh.

Star Command was struck repeatedly before Jason's eyes.

"No!" Jason shouted.

The cracks were spreading throughout the towers. The three towers were groaning from inside the academy, trembling from side to side, ready to fall from the repeated blasts. The ground beneath had become wobbly to anyone standing inside of the planetoid. If anyone was still there at all, as there was, it wasn't a good place to be. The rounded ball structure exploded sending debris flying into space.