Past Accurances

Comincia dall'inizio

"Chimera, good to see you again,"

I walked right past Zora not even paying her anymore heed than I did Lillian. I touched the locket I opened it. It was a clockwork pendant representing the endless flow of timeless moments. Inside was a photo Lillian on the right side me on the left with Jason in between. I felt hurt all my mother did now was blame me for everything that went wrong in many minutes time when I stood by her side.

Years ago before Count Jason before I was born my Father told me had heard Cassandra praying for a son a baby boy that would bring her great fortune. Instead upon meeting a fake fortune teller Cassandra grew bitter when she found out that the child would be a girl. She believed girls bring curse bad luck. They were unruly unreal petty rude and disrespectful and disgraceful.

He told me the story of he wished her never met my mother and that I was his sunshine in the darkness. The compass point that saved his sanity."

"Hi, Chimera something wrong," Zora we're friends aren't we?"

"Never ever true Zora," I spoke. "Get out before I bother to even turn you into a scavenging crow."

I was annoyed. I was annoyed with her I was annoying with her real true friends who messed with me and Lillian when I was much younger.

"You know what your little sister never showed up at the school at the start of the semester. I have never seen Lillian here."

"That's because she's been at Alfea the whole time. Lillian is never ever gonna come to this place. And I don't blame her. In fact I'm ashamed of this very place so much I don't wanna be a part of your little wicked squadron of bullies."

"No Beta Academy Fairy quits on a dim." Zora said. "Be your mother's real daughter hit me."

"No. My mother doesn't love me no one has really loved me except for my step-family," I responded. "I won't be the one to tell you off of chasing my step-sister good luck even being able to trace her Faragonda watches her closely. She is closer to becoming a greater guardian fairy than I could ever be."

Starry night above Chimera's father stood over her tucked her in.

"Daddy tell me a story please a story about a smart princess," I had asked.

"Far away in the King of Aradona there was a proud and stiff king name Vans and at his right hand sat his beautiful yet arrogant Queen Rosie who had a bit of a temper somedays.

They had soon a beautiful girl they named her Princess Myra. Myra listened to her teachers, tutors and servants who spoke of the kingdom felt and she found the rules unfair, injury and unpleasant impleasing. She became known as a Princess who learned so much about the outside world as a kid playing with her best friends with Alicia named for the April Flowers for she was born mid April on what some might call Easter Day she was special and Sunset who was born on the sunset of the first day of Winter December 21 the Winter Solistice both friendlier thsn everyone else royal family and courts. They were very opened minded girls which displeased most of the some officials that the princess hung out with low people.

But how wrong were they were for despite being poor Alicia and Sunset would always be teaching Myra ways in their times in the woods how to help the kingdom improve and to protect herself.

Princess Myra sat in the breakfast room with her parents eating.

"Princess Myra you should not be playing in those woods you're a princess stay in the gardens," Vans states. "Especially in that gown."

"I'm in the garden every night Father the woods are pretty and so full of music," said Myra. Besides there are things that allow me to make things provided in the woods to protect the kingdom."