➣ thirty three

dedication: @aylinthefangirl

+

c a l u m

dare me to jump off this jersey bridge?

i bet you never had a friday night like this

keep it up,

keep it up,

let’s raise our hands

i take a look up at the sky and i see red

red for the cancer

red for the wealthy

red for the drink that’s mixed with suicide

everything red

the beat of this song burst through my earphones, blocking out the world for now. i guess some people are luckier than others, and in this situation, i’m the unlucky one – i always have been, i’ve just never had the chance to experience it, since there wasn’t anything really that made me jump, but to have a chance with luke, as in; dating, i’d definitely jump at that, however i know we would never work out, since he basically unintentionally insulated me.

sadly, i didn’t get to hear anymore of my song, since my earphones were ripped out of my ears, like walkers tearing flesh of human beings in the walking dead.

“what’s up with luke, man?” ashton asks, worry laced all over his voice, yet he had no clue about what really was going on. I bet luke went out and flirted with bitch – wait, i bet he tried, but failed since she’s probably too busy with sucking random guys’ dicks and squeezing them in her saggy vag!

“i don’t know, and i don’t give a fuck, so could you please kindly leave me alone?” rudeness radiated off me, as i spoke rudely towards ashton – however, right now, i did not care.

“dude-”

“don’t ‘dude’ me,” i snap, “i’m not telling you what happened, because this is none of your concern, so please fuck off!”

ashton looked at me in bewilderment, his mouth hanging agape, eyes widening. he stuttered out words that weren’t audible for me to hear, so i stuck my earphones back in, in hopes for ashton to get the message and leave me alone to listen to the rest of my music.

you told me to think about it

well i did

now i don’t wanna feel a thing anymore

i’m tired of begging for the things that i want

i’m over sleeping like a dog on the floor

imagine living like a king someday

a single night without a ghost in the walls

and if the bass snakes the earth underground

we’ll start a new revolution now!

=

i feel like i have insomnia, like, i honestly can’t sleep anymore. it has been almost a week since that luke insulting me incident, and all he has been doing is sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep.

unlike me – all i have been doing is stay awake most nights, craving sleep like craving chocolate. however, this was way more important. luke also seems to fuck up on stage quite a lot now – you’d think i’m the one fucking up, since i hardly get any sleep anymore, but no, it’s luke.