➣ sixty

L u k e

I was nervously waiting for Bitch to come home that night. I didn't necessarily want to hurt her feelings, because I know she has changed since all the drama happened.

I tap my foot on the floor, impatiently. I want this all to end so I can kiss Calum without feeling guilty, and I can fuck him too. This time it'll be special, since we're both dating each other.

Soon, though.

I stare at Bella in her cot. She was sleeping peacefully. I do kind of feel sorry for Bitch, since she has to take care of Bella on her own again, but she'll live. She's done it for weeks, months. She'll handle it fine.

The door opened, revealing Bitch. All the sudden, I felt really tense. I didn't know if I could do it.

"Hey, babe. What's up?" She asks, noticing how tense I was.

"Uh, um...Bitch, uh - shit!" I curse. I realise I had just called Bitch, Bitch. I mean, Laura Bitch in front of her. Oh how Calum can control me.

"Did you just call me a bitch?" Laura stares at me, wide eyes. She drops the shopping on the floor, and turns steaming red mad, "is Calum telling you to call me this!!" She shouts.

"Yes - I mean no, I saw him yesterday and he called you that and I just - fuck!" I hit my head.

Just do it now!

"Laura. I want to break up with you."

"WHAT!?" She screams, walking towards me, "you're not fucking breaking up with me! You said you wanted to date me a few days ago, and help me with Bella!"

"Yeah, well things change."

"NOT IN ONE DAY THEY DON'T!" She yells, pushing me.

"Don't touch me, Bitch! I like Calum. I knew I should've broken up with you when I walked in on you all broken and in tears because you were stupid enough to get pregnant to my brothers child!" I snap.

"what did you just say to me?!" She glares at me, "you're in love with Calum? I knew it! You know, maybe I really was the stupid one. To think you weren't head over heels for him was a joke! I'm such an idiot to date an asshole like you! You're just like your brother. Leaving me to deal with that fucking child over there!" She points to Bella.

"She's not 'some child' she's yours! And like I said, it's your fault she's here. If you never fucked around with my brother, this wouldn't have happened!"

"Yeah well guess what!" She shouts, angry, hot tears falling down her face, "I slept with jack too! I he fucked me so hard in the ass I was yelling his name! It was the best night of my life! You could never make me feel so good!"

"I'm glad, because I'm leaving you go cry yourself to sleep! You deserve it!" I shout in her face, packing up my stuff and leaving.

I texted Ash and asked if I could crash at his for a few days, before I went home to my family and stayed there. It was too far from Bitch's house, and Ashton's was on the way.

He said it was fine, so I stopped at his and left all my stuff there.

I realised, Laura never actually changed. And to be honest, I felt my heart break. I thought she was better than that, but she wasn't.

Calum would never cheat on me. I knew he wouldn't because he's so in love with me. He's perfect, I should've dated him this whole time, instead of putting up with her shit!

She treated Calum like dirt too! I always noticed how badly she treated him, but I never really did anything because I didn't think it would matter.

I just need a good nights sleep.

+

I got my nose pierced I'm so fucking happy Chappy

In the next chapter I tried to be a bit funny so I hope you losers will laugh and remember the old times when I was funny

I try ¯\_()_/¯

- deany xx