➣ two

c a l u m

Later on that day, Luke's bitchy girlfriend came over, looking as slutty as always, kissing Luke on the lips like he was some piece of chocolate. Luke did look taken back by her action, but kissed back. Fuck him.

Like, their making out in front of Ashton, Michael and I, not caring if we got pissed off? Or even fucking jealous.

Suddenly, Ashton cleared his throat, making Luke pull away from Laura, and use the top of his hand to wipe away the pink lipstick stain that is smothered all over his face.

He coughed like he wasn't just about to fuck her right in front of us, and walked over and sat next to me. Well thanks. Tease me now again, alright. Because that's just fucking fine with me.

"Why do you look so angry today?" Luke questioned me, as I pursed my lips, wanting to be a sassy asshole, but even if I tried, I couldn't do it in front of my friends. Yeah, i could throw a chair at Luke if he was really pissing me off, and if we were alone, but yelling at your crush is embarrassing.

'What do you think? That fucken slutty ass bitch is here, and to sum it all up and make me feel absolutely great, you almost fucked her in front of us, me probably getting hard seeing you naked but fuck you. But we'll save that for later when that slut is far gone out of your life'

That's of course what I wanted to say. But what I really said, was nothing like that at all.

"Nah, I'm fine Luke. It's just some random prick was being an asshole to me today, and I guess I'm still a little hot-headed from that." I lied.

Yeah, I'm fucken hot-headed, why aren't you fucking me right now then huh? Explain that. I bet you can't because you're probably to pussy to even like dick!

"Oh, well just let it cool. He's gone. You won't see him again now," Luke says, not making me feel any better in my situation at all. "If someone pisses you of like that, just ignore them, or go up to them and punch them in the face."

'Thats what I want to do every fucken day now since year fucken six'

But it's true!! Luke pisses me off everyday, by bringing that so called bitch to our hotel. By making out with her in public. By almost fucking her in front of his friends. Like, WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT!?

Other than that, Luke somehow still manages to make me as happy as fuck. Literally. And I honestly don't see why, or how. I guess it's his humour at time to time.

"I guess." I reply, not bothering to take much attention on my surroundings. I feel the couch dip a little, making me the my head to see who sat down. Of course, it had to be 'The bitch' Laura. You know what, her name isn't Laura. We've got that wrong since the day we met her. Her name isn't Laura, it's fucken 'Bitch'. But I can't say her name in front of Luke, because he'll fucken yell at me like a teenaged girl on her period.

Not that I know anything about girls on periods - maybe, it's just everyone always makes jokes about girls being moody, because they're on their period. That's basically Bitch everyday. She's so moody when we see her, like she gets her period twice as much each month!

Okay, maybe I do know a few things about girls on their periods. I did have a sister, so you can't blame me. I used to always walk in the bathroom, and see these pads in the bin. Once I was being my curious little self, and wanted to know more about whatever that was, so I picked one up, and unfolded it. It had red in it, and smelt like shit. I was only ten okay!!

Anyways, Bitch is usually her bitchy self of course. That's how I got her name. Sometimes she'd calm down, and surprisingly be pretty nice - but that's her way to bribe you into shit. Other times she can just be lazy, then slutty. Like, JUST FUCKEN STICK WITH ONE MOOD PLEASE!! We don't want to interact with you when you're being slutty or bitchy. We'll only be nice to you if you're being nice to us! Being lazy? Oh go fuck yourself. We ain't gonna get your shit from the fridge that's like a metre away from where you are. Get up off your lazy ass and get whatever you want yourself.

Anyway, right now, Bitch made a dip completely. Not like she ruined the moment. Every second seems to be ruined by her or Luke. It's unfair. Why can't I ruin something for Bitch, or Luke. Make him feel as if he was me.

"Babe, come to the room with me!" Bitch complains, literally holding onto Luke, like she was about to fall off a cliff. And id be the one to push her, huhehehehe.

"Um. But can we stay down here for a little while longer? 21 jump street is about to come on, and i really want to watch it!" Luke tries to push her off, but fails. Instead of taking the memo, she starts kissing down Luke's neck, leaving those fucking pink stains. I roll my eyes at how clingy she was acting.

"No, stop. I'm not in the mood Laura." Luke sighs. Ah, Luke . . . I'm afraid you've said her name wrong. It's not 'Laura' it's simply, 'Bitch' gosh get it right you stupid, stupid boyfriend.

"But you love me right?" She pouts, trying to make the best puppy eyes, to beat Luke's decision. But HAH! It's not working! And only I can do the best puppy eyes and pouty face. Everyone's heart melts, and everyone always changes their minds when they look at me. Clearly, IM BETTER THAN YOU AT THAT.

I wonder if she's given Luke a blowjob? Like, wouldn't he be annoyed that she'd leave lipstick all over his dick? She'd probably suck at sucking his dick anyways. IM BETTER THAN YOU AT THAT TOO.

I should ask Luke if she's a good kisser. If he enjoys the kisses she gives him. Because I bet, I'd be much better, if he tested kissing on me. So IM BETTER THAN YOU AT THAT ALSO.

Finally, Bitch falls off Luke, looking annoyed that she didn't get what she wanted. But fuck you. I never get what I wanted you slut. I've wanted a dog. But guess what? YOU DONT SEE ME WITH A DOG DO YOU?? I've wanted pussy, but dick also. BUT DO YOU SEE ME WITH BOTH!!?? I've even fucking wanted LUKE!! BUT DO YOU FUCKEN SEE ME WITH LUKE?? NAWH YOU FUCKEN DONT.

The movie had finally started, making the room fall silent. I glance over at Luke, who was concentrating so hard on the movie. Bitch saw me staring, and gave me a disgusted look, which I return happily.

"oh my god! What is your problem Calum!?" She furrows her eyebrows, and hits Luke's shoulder. I raise an eyebrow, knowing exactly what's coming.

"What? I'm trying to watch this movie!" Luke groans, clearly annoyed he got interrupted by his clingy girlfriend.

"Fucking hell, Calum gave me this disgusting look, like I was some whore!" She pretends to look sad.

'Thats because you are a whore'

Oops. Don't mind my thoughts here.

"Just ignore it, okay?" Luke sighs, rubbing his temples, then bringing his attention back to the movie.

"No! But you don't get it. He has been calling me these bad names all weekend! Like, what have I done?" Bitch snuggles closer into Luke, who tenses up a bit, then calms down.

"Oh, really? Point out one time I have called you a bad name, or have spoken to you poorly. I bet you can't, because there is none!" I decided to speak up, because she's a lying bitch.

"Calum, please just stop. Try to ignore her, just . . . I want to watch this movie, okay." Luke looks over at me, and smiles quickly, before turning back around.

I roll my eyes, then sigh quietly, leaning my head up against the couch, closing my eyes, hopefully blocking out that lying slut.

I can't wait till we go on tour now, because I won't have to see Bitch around, and I won't have to put up with her clinginess. Although it's Luke who needs to put up with it the most, it just annoys me, watching her smother herself all over the boy I have a crush on. Like, it's fucking shit.

I would have to put up with Luke saying things like, 'I miss her so much' 'I want her to be here, close to me' 'I wish I was, I wish I was, beside you' I'll probs react though. But my reaction would be obviously, something like, 'shut the fuck up. No ones cares about Bitch' sounds like me.

-:-:-:-:-

So the movie they're watching was 21 jump street. I chose that because I saw 22 jump street this week.

But Calum is literally me tho. Honestly.

Whenever my crush talks about his crush, I just like, mentally shoot myself. I wish I had the guts to actually say, 'shut the fuck up. No one cares about your crush'

If only.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, there will be like, a lot of swearing in this story. So lolol