➣ fifty seven

L u k e

Calum pushed me up against the wall, grinding onto me as he pressed his lips against mine hungrily.

"Finally!" He shouted, "we're alone."

I smirk, taking off the shirt Calum was wearing. My hands made their way down his torso, to his waist. I held onto his hips as he set me down on the bed, and palmed me slightly.

I moaned a sweet moan as he undid my jeans, and pulled them down my legs. He kissed my cheek, then pulled my shirt off right after.

He kissed my collarbone, and nibbled on my neck. He then kissed all down my stomach, to my thighs. He then gave me a few love bites in between my legs.

I closed my eyes and let my lips part. I was definitely enjoying this.

//

I closed my eyes and let my lips part, as I stuck the cigarette in between my lips. I lit it with a lighter, then took a long puff. I breathed out, letting the smoke escape.

This was something I took into doing. The stress was too much, and I know smoking relieves it.

No one knows about my habit, and I don't plan on anyone finding out anytime soon. Calum took a nap because he was exhausted after our episode, and Michael and Ashton haven't returned yet from getting something to eat "quickly". They obviously got bombarded with fans.

So I took this as a chance to sneak outside. I wore a black hoodie over my head and sunglasses. I also covered my hair with a SnapBack, only because I didn't want the fans to recognise me. I guess I didn't really have any other clothes, but I wore my black jeans anyway.

I went down to the local servo; it was only a few metres away from where we parked.

I also brought my headphones and phone so I could listen to music while doing something I shouldn't be doing.

After one song, and a few seconds into another, I smoked the most I could, before I dropped it to the ground and stomped on it. I picked up the crushed cigarette and threw it into the closest bin, and walked back go the bus.

I was only gone for about 3 minutes, so I didn't think Calum would've woken up by then, or the others being here, but when I opened the door and went inside, they were all in a circle talking quietly, until they heard the door open and they turned to me.

"Oh, Luke. There you are." Calum said smiling.

I smiled back weakly, but still kept a confused look on my face.

"We came back and you weren't here. Calum was worried." Michael said calmly.

"I was only gone for like 3 minutes. Why do you guys have to worry every time I leave for a few minutes?" I say annoyed.

"Because we were gone for ages and we assumed you were gone for almost as long as that. And Calum said he was asleep the whole time anyway?" Ashton stated, surprised I was annoyed at them being worried.

"You're the baby of the band, Luke. We can't help but be a little worried." Michael spoke up.

"And? Just because I'm the youngest doesn't mean I'm the baby. I can take care of myself. I'm 19." They should know this.

"Sorry for caring." Calum rolls his eyes as he leaves the room. Of course. Typical Calum for escaping the scene and can't deal with his shit straight up face to face.

Well, I guess I can't really talk. I'm reliving all my stress and problems by smoking.

I'm having a hard time. I'm trying to live and be happy and play for all our fans and make them happy too. It's just hard when you have a lot of problems stopping you from being happy. Along with moody Calum all the time. First he fucking hates me and wants to kill me, and making fun of me on stage in front of all our fans, and next minute he wants to have sex with me again, just so that he's getting the pleasure - because he misses it.

"Luke, we just weren't sure. Sorry for asking you about it." Ashton apologises, then leaves to go snuggle up in his bunk.

"I guess you're right. Just because you're the youngest doesn't mean you're the baby. Sorry for making it seem like that, however you can't be mad at us for wondering where you are and worrying about you, because it might come to a time where no one will be caring about you anymore. You will go off for hours and they won't even worry a single bit. To me, that's cruel. How can you not worry about someone like that, especially when they don't tell you where they're going. You just have to put up with it Luke. Consider yourself lucky." Michael states, then walking past me.

"Thanks." I whisper under my breath.

"Oh, and by the way Luke, smoking isn't going to help with your problems." And then, he was gone.

Okay, first of all, since when did Michael become so wise. Like, what the actual fuck! I'm going to remember that lecture for a long time; and secondly, how did he know I was smoking? Hopefully he didn't see me. He may have just smelt the smoke off my clothes and breath. I was super careful to, for where I chose to smoke. Somewhere a little hidden and private, like an alleyway kind of.

Oh well. I need to stop worrying. Stress less Luke! Just take a long nap, you'll wake up tomorrow feeling better and refreshed! Hopefully. Maybe. Actually, I probably won't, but I guess it can't hurt to try.

I walk over to where the bunks were, and jumped onto the top right one which was mine. Ashton is the top left, Michael is underneath me, and Calum's next to him. I have the best view of Calum. That sucks though, because I just want my feelings for him to go away. I hate them.

I swear to myself that I'm never going to like Calum ever again. And that's a promise to myself.

//

Yo yo yo losers

I really suck at writing now but I really love Michaels little speech omfg lmao

-deany xoxo