➣ forty nine

my ed sheeran concert photography XD
read authors note for more but you losers probs will skip it, its not really importaNT JK ITS ED SHEERAN HES IMPORTANT AFF

+

l u k e

i can't remember much from yesterday, but i know a few highlights of the night.

when i first arrived at calums house, obviously they'd be surprised, since i said i wasn't going, but they let me in anyway.

after i settled in a little bit, we began to drink, more and more. i guess it was a pretty good idea at the time to forget about everything, because i didn't think about that problem at all last night, however, right now, i remember everything, but the most of last night. not really convenient, aye.

whatever. i guess ill get drunk with the gang again tonight.

flashback

when they finally let me go out of asking me what happened, and why i am suddenly here, we started to drink.

"here pass me the bottle." i say, stealing the alcohol from ashton, and taking a massive gulp of liquid.

as the wet substance trailed down my throat, i coughed, only to take another swig.

the boys stared at me in shock, watching me as i basically finished the once full bottle of liquor.

i shrugged, whining for more. calum left going into the kitchen to grab another bottle of alcohol.

i reached over to grab the bottle out of his hands to drink it, but calum pulled it away from my grasp, and shook his head.

"no, luke." he said, sternly. i rolled my eyes, asking why he wasn't letting me drink from the bottle.

"because luke. you basically just devoured the whole first bottle. ashton only had a small swig. michael and i didn't even have any. grab a glass, and slow down."

i sighed, lifting myself off the couch and dragging my feet to the kitchen, where calum once was, and grabbed a glass for me.

"here, i-i got a glass...pour m-ore in?" i ask, smiling widely. calum just stared at me, before he gave in and poured some liquid in my small glass. i cheered, as i walked away and sat onto the couch again, where michael now sat.

"wassup mikey!" i laughed, already feeling myself slowly slip away. i knew i was tipsy. i had a whole bottle of alcohol, what do you think?

"um, hi luke." michael replied, looking uncomfortable. i pouted, pretending to cry. michael stared at me blankly, raising his eyebrow.

"can i talk to you, calum?" michael asked. i looked over at calum and gave him my best puppy eyes. i knew they weren't going to tell me anything, but why not try?

so i was left with ashton for about ten minutes. i kept glancing over at where the two boys were, whispering to each other, and every once in a while, looking over here, and at me. when that happened, i would wave. when they didn't return the friendly gesture, i frowned, looking down.

ashton stared at me, a little worriedly. i didn't understand why, though. he didn't need to worry about me. no one really does anyway.

"HE'S SO FUCKING ANNOYING!" calum suddenly screams. both ashton and i's attention came onto the two in the corner. i knew they were talking about me.

calum looks over at me, suddenly giving me a sympathetic look, like he knew i knew he was talking about me, and felt sorry for saying that.

i felt the tears sting in my eyes, but i wiped them away. i wanted this night to be fun. i wanted to forget, so i wiped them away, and pretended i wasn't hurt.

"says you," i whisper, straightening up my posture And taking another sip out of my glass, "well? are we going go play truth or dare or something?"

so calum and michael came over, joining ashton and i for a game of truth or dare.

the game considered of a really crappy game of truth or dare and other high school games, or games that twelvies like to play.

calum and i didn't talk at all after he shouted out that i was annoying. i didn't want to, anyway. just incase he might've "accidentally" said something ruder to me, whilst talking to me, so.

we drank and drank until we passed out. it was enough to forget about my crappy love life.

flashback end

at least i didn't remember anything about laura, but now i'll have to replay last night all over again. well, it's worth it, if i get out of my problem, by drowning it in alcohol.

it'll work.

+

a.n

losers im back. im so sorry for being a shitty author and not updating in ages, you losers deserve wayyy better

i need to tell you losers what happened, so about a week agooooo i received this thing in the mail, and it was madness sleeping with sirens' new album, and it came with a little picture with all of the bands' autograph!!!!!! oh shit i freaked. i didn't meet them but at least i got their autograph right ??!!

then about 3 days ago, i went to my ed sheeran concert, which was the 28th of march, and i was absolutely amaZing !!! i s2g that was the best night of my life! we were really close to the stage too!

also, speaking of autographs, i went to my mums work after the concert and this security guy was there, his name was kane, and he said that he was supposed to do security at the concert that night, but he was assigned to her work, and my mum asked if he could get ed's autograph for me since kane was going to see ed idk when and might get his autograph for me and give it to me on friday!!1!1!!1!!!,4&:&-$

GUYS I FUCKIG HYPERVENTILATED BC ITS ED SHEERAN!!!!!!!!!! ed offered to take kane out for lunch hes that nice !!

anyway, theres your update, hope you losers enjoyed this update, more should be coming soon :-)

- deany xx