➣ twenty eight

warning // smut

+

l u k e

it's been about a week since the last time i've touched calum sexually, vice versa, ad honestly, i'm missing it.

however, that is something i don't understand.

why am i missing the feeling of calums touch, when i never usually felt him touch me sexually, until we made up that "friends with benefits" idea.

again, i have never felt this way towards laura, and i don't think those feelings will change.

but still, i am dating her, i'm on the verge of falling in love with her, and we're going pretty well - our relationship wise.

i guess what i'm doing is cheating - i get that, but i still feel like it's a way to keep my mind off missing laura, maybe?

today is saturday, so we have a day off. we were invited to a party yesterday, so we decided: why not?
so thats what we're doing tonight.
right now, the boys and i are getting changed.

calum is wearing his blue button up shirt and his usual black skinny jeans and original vans.

to say he's hot, is no lie at all.

for me, i just wore my usual plain white tee and my ripped skinny jeans and black vans. hopefully my look will turn calum on.

its been ages since he's touched me, so i long for that feeling.

we left our hotel, and walked down the street to the house that held the party - i was surprised we went unnoticed.

when we finally arrived, and as soon as we got inside the house, a red plastic cup of who knows what, was shoved in our faces.

already you could smell the sweat and alcohol, and the party only just started when we walked in.

the partay don't start till i walk in...

"lets get shit faced!" i yell over the loud music to my three fellow bandmates.

they all nod in unison, walking over to the kitchen where we poured some shots.

we put down the red cups, them being spilt anyway, due to the drunken, clumsy fucks.

=

after what? i don't know...after a while of trying to get drunk, i'm pretty sure it worked, because we were stumbling around the place.
i went right over to calvin, touch hiss boooootayyy.

he jumped, and turned around with a ssmirk plassstered on hisss face.
"hey!" i screamed, my goofy smile hanging off my face. (a/n wtf "a goofy smile hanging off my face" k den)

"hei beb." he replies, wrapping his arms around my neck, whilst i wrap mine around his waist.

i move closer to calum, moving in the beat with the song.

so basically in the end, we were grinding on each other, biting at each others necks.

"why are you so hot, mm." i moan he he randomly starts palming me through my jeans.

he made no effort to reply, but kissed my temple instead.

"lets get out of here, aye?" he giggles, but somehow made the giggle hot, and it turned me on woah.

i nod, pulling out my phone to send a text to ashton and michael.

ashy
heyyyyyyy im hoinf home wit claum baiiiiii113/' :)-
sent 9:34pm [✓]

i giggled, sliding my phone into my pocket, before grasping onto calums hand and walking out with him.

once calum opened the front door, the cool air hit me right in the face BAM!

i soon felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, instantly knowing who it was.

ashy
gp drunkk ur homr
sent 9:42pm

i nod my head, saying: "thank you ashtern."

calum gives me a puzzled look, but i stick my tongue out.

finally when we made it back to our hotel, i pinned calum to the wall, after shutting the door of course.

i kissed all down cal's neck, down to his chest, leaving purply, bluey hickeys, for calum to hide.

i stumbled a few times trying to take my shoes off, as did calum, but we managed.

we then took our shirts off, my hands roaming down calums hot body.

i bite my lip, licking from his chest down to the waist of calums skinny jeans.

i unbutton them, slipping them down his legs.

we ran into our shared room, tripping over a few times, but we made it.

i was laid down on the bed, my pants being removed, then my boxers.

calum didn't waste time to grab the lube in my drawer, and squirt some on his fingers, before pushing one finger in my hole.

i winched at the pain at first, but then got used to it after he put in his second finger.

finally, we both agreed i was prepared enough. with this, calum pulled off his boxers which revealed his dick.

he squirted more lube onto his fingers, but this time he rubbed it on his dick, making a moaning sound whilst doing it.

it seemed as if he struggled to take his hand away - but no surprise there. he was practically wanking.

he lined his dick up with my hole, then pushed himself inside me.

by the time he was on his fifth thrust, i was a moaning mess underneath him.

"c-calum..." i moan, "i-i really like you, calum." he smirks thrusting harder and faster.

"i lied," i say, "i lied about liking laura - i've always loved you."

finally, i came over calums chest, him pulling out and wiping up the mess.

"you're good." i wink, snuggling into him when he came back from throwing the tissue in the bin.

"i love you." i mumble into calum's neck, and i was sure calum hadn't heard it.

+

mY MUM HAS A SURPRISE FOR ME AN IM EXCITED

qotc: do u mind if i stop doing the dedications? actually, comment if i haven't yet dedicated a chapter to you and ill try dedicating it for the coming chapters :D

-deany