➣ five

l u k e

Fuck him. He thinks he can just go on a full on rant about my girlfriend like that? - not so good rant, may I add. Would he like it if I talked shit about his boyfriend? Or girlfriend?

Right now we're packing up and getting ready to leave the studio and go back to our hotel; Well, we were. Calum decided it was time for a playful war like when we were little kids wrestling. He literally jumped out of his set and squashed me to the ground.

"Gah, fuck you." I mumble. "Oh, I'm sorry. You'll have to get in line." I could just see the smirk on his face, even when he's ass is fucken in my face.

"I would never fuck you." I say, pushing Calum off me, and flipping us over, so now Calum was underneath me. Now let's see how he likes it when my ass is in his face.

"Don't lie Lucas. Of course you'd want go fuck me," Calum says in a muffled tone, clearly not able to speak properly due to the fact that I've got my butt in his face. "Anyone would jump at the chance for that."

"Well not me!" I laugh, positioning myself so that I was straddling him. He looked as if he was enjoying this position, but won't enjoy it for much longer.

I smirk, and start tickling his sides then his stomach, over to his hands and under his armpits. He laughs and squirms under me as I tickle more of his body, down to his feet.

"S-stop l-luke!" He shouts, trying to contain himself from laughing his head off. I shake my head, and continue tickling him, until he grabs my hips, and flips us over again, so that my back is on the carpeted floor.

"I told you to stop, but you didn't. This means war!" He yells, and tickles me. I smirk, knowing my only ticklish spot, which he hasn't gotten there yet - thank god.

"What? You're not ticklish?" He frowns. I keep that smirk on my face, until he returns it, and tickles my neck. Oh shit. He's found it.

"N-no!" I laugh, leaning into his hand, trying to stop him from tickling me. It's awfully difficult though, so I need to come up with a plan to get him to stop. The only thing that came into mind, was to lick his hand. Even though that would be gross, I was willing to do it for my own sake.

I turned my face, and stuck my tongue out to lick his hand. And I did, and my plan worked. Calum gasped, quickly pulling his hand back, and wiping my saliva off the top of his hand, on his shirt. I giggled, being able to squirm out from beneath him, and settle down. I brush the dust off my pants, and wipe the sweat off my forehead with my palm.

"You bastard." Calum mumbles. "What! I'm the bastard? You're the one who started it, dickhead!" I pretend to be hurt, by putting my hand over my heart.

"But you're the one who fucking licked my hand!" Calum shouted. "You love it." I say, trying to wind him up. It's working.

"Fuck off." He shakes his head, and walks out of the building, leaving me alone. I better go apologise, because he'll probably go tell my girlfriend I licked his hand, and she'll fucken crack it like always - and yes I know; I just licked his hand, no big deal. But everything's a big deal when it's Laura.

I jog out of the studio and catch up to Calum who surprisingly isn't around. Where the fuck could he be now?

"Calum?" I shout, looking around. I know where the hotel is, it's not to far away from here, it's just; Calum is sneaky. So he's probably either ditched me or is hiding.

I call his name a few more times, before I eventually gave in. He probably ditched me, that fucker.

I sigh, walking down the street, past a few houses, and buildings, until I heard rustling in the bushes on the side.