➣ four

c a l u m

"Let's go" I say, grabbing Luke's arm, and pulling him out of our hotel room and past out two best friends.

I couldn't say I didn't love it when I woke up tangled in between Luke - but who wouldn't!?

Right now we are walking to the studio to do se recording and writing.

Luke seemed pretty quiet on our walk there. You wouldn't know how much I wanted to grab his hand and intertwine it with mine, but I knew he would flinch away. So I tried my best to at least let our hands touch and rub against each other. Doing this, I felt those stupid sparks run up through my arm. Maybe we were meant to be?

I started talking to Luke about random shit, just to start a conversation at least, because right now we are both really bored. Luke doesn't make an effort on even listening to me, rude.

"You know what's annoying?" I snap my fingers in front of Luke's face, getting his attention on me. "When people don't listen to you when you're talking."

Luke rolls his eyes. "You want to know what's annoying also?" Luke questions. "When your friends video you and your other best friend in one single bed, tangled up together."

I furrow my eyebrows. That can't be so bad. "What's bad about that?" I ask, hoping for a good explanation. "What's bad about that? Michael will probably post that on Instagram, keek, Facebook, twitter 'n shit, and my girlfriend will see it, and think we're fucken together. She'll come over before we leave for tour, and start a fight with me, because she'll think I'm cheating on her, when we really fell asleep like that, by accident."

"Then just break up with her." I simply say, like it was the easiest decision in the world - which it probably is.

"I can't fucken break up with her. I like her. Yeah, she can be annoying as fuck - I'll agree with you on that, but I still like her a lot."

"What if she's cheating?" I raise an eyebrow. I couldn't hold it in much longer. Maybe he'll realise she's no good and dump her soon.

"She wouldn't be cheating. She likes me too much to cheat. And plus, why'd that concern you?"

'Maybe because I have this massive fucken crush on you that I can't control, just maybe'

"Because you're my best friend, and I don't like to see you hurt and sad from a b-cheater." I stop myself before I could say 'bitch' because if I said that, I'd definitely be in deep shit.

"Whatever. we're here now, let's drop this conversation." Luke mumbles, walking into the studio.

I follow closely behind him, being sure to close the door.

We do our normal routine where Luke strums on the guitar whilst I jot down some lyrics in a notepad.

Today I actually found t extremely hard to concentrate on my writing for some odd reason. Oh yeah, it's because if Luke, and his fucked up girlfriend that's why. I can't seem to do anything I want to do with them tagging along. Like, fuck yeah! Luke wants to come with me, making me all chirpy and happy inside thinking that I could spend the whole day with just my crush, but then he has to ruin the moment by asking Bitch to come with him. The only time when he doesn't bring Bitch along with him, is when we got writing, which is for example, today.

Being a selfish asshole I am, I couldn't help myself from asking the few questions that bother me a lot. "I sorry to interrupt, but how much do you like b-Laura?" Again, I had to stop myself from saying her real name.

Look looks up from his guitar, and nods his head. "A lot." He replies simply, then looking back and and continuing what he was doing on his guitar.

I squeezed my eyes shut together, debating whether or not to ask this question, but I pushed myself to the limit and finally spoke up again. "What do you even see in her anyway?" I blurt out, kind of regretting what I had just asked. Yeah, I really want to know what Luke even sees in her, but asking that question might make things between us worse.

"Excuse me?" He stops completely fro what he was doing, and sets his guitar down on the stand, his eyes burning into the side of my head. I turn my face to see his glare, then lick my lips, before continuing. "well. . . To be honest Luke, she's nothing too great," I say. Luke's glare settled down a little bit, but you could still feel that burn. "Like, I hate to admit this to you - her boyfriend, but . . . She's a- eh . . . Um-okay fuck it, she's a bitch, maybe not to you, but to me. Me, Michael and Ashton. You may like her a lot, and think she likes you a lot, but do you really know what she does when she isn't around you? There are two things; she could be busy with stuff, like family and things you know. Normal life. Or two; she could be getting laid every night by different fucken people. Like, yes, I may not know if she does or not, but I have this real strong feeling she does. Even ask mikey and ash. They think the same thing. Now you're probably going to kick my ass okay, I'll shut up." I stop talking from my rant about Bitch.

I couldn't help but notice Luke's facial expression changed completely. At first, he was mad and a little irritated, to now, he actually looks hurt. Maybe this would actually slap some sense into Luke and get him to realise Bitch is an actual bitch, and break up with her because she's no good.

I think I convinced myself a little too much, that he was sad, because his expression changed, again. He's now back to being angry and pissed that I just ranted about his girlfriend, and may I add, not so good rant.

"Well . . . " he stopped. I think he was lost of words. He couldn't seem to find anything to shoot back at me. I'm just awesome. My beauty shines, blinding him. My beautiful chocolate brown eyes make him melt on the inside. My perfect smile makes him blush. My hot voice makes him horny - however, as much as I wanted this all to be true, right now wasn't the time to compliment myself.

I raise an eyebrow, still waiting for Luke's response. He seemed to be thinking hard on what to say. Maybe something something that I'd be taken back by. Something pathetic. Something that'll hurt my feelings. Either way, he started chewing on the inside of his cheek, making me turn into a madman. I pursed my lips, trying to control myself from attacking him with my lips, or leaping onto him and fuck him.

"Well as much as I want to keep on thinking on a good come back to fucken bite you in the ass, we won't have time for our bickering. So in Laura's defense, you know nothing about her, and shouldn't proceed to think otherwise." Luke finally manages to come up with a shitty excuse to defined Bitch.

"Oh please," I chuckle. "You may not know everything about her also. You may think you do, but there might be many things she's hiding from you."

He purses his lips, sighing in defeat. He knew I was too good at this shit, so why bother. So he didn't question anything or take the conversation any further, he just dropped it and continued to do his thing.

-:-:-:-:-

BOO

Admit it, I scared you ahahahahahahahahhahahahhaha

I'm weird I know.

So or got a pretty good idea for the concept of the book. It's def gonna have a lot of drama go be ready lolol.