Epilogue

L u k e

I wanted to take Calum out for a treat tonight, and maybe do something very special.

I didn't want to be cliche and pay for a fancy restaurant and wear a suit, I wanted to be original and wear black ripped skinny jeans and a band tee, listening to all our favourite bands and just chilling with some pizza while screaming the song lyrics at the top of our lungs.

I plugged my phone in my speaker and pressed play on Calum's playlist he made which he loves the most.

I ordered some pizza and texted Calum to come over. He asked what for but I just said to hang out and wear something casual.

So, minutes later Calum turned up at my doorstep. I let him greeting him in a hug.

"Hey! I've missed you." I said to him, kissing his neck.

"It's been like 2 days." Calum laughed, pulling apart from the hug. I lead him inside and took him to my room that was still playing the music loudly.

"Hey, this is my playlist!" Calum smiles widely.

"Yeah it is." I grin, staring at him. He's so beautiful, I'm so lucky to be dating him.

just as a good hype song came on, the doorbell rang, indicating the pizza was here. I ran down to the door and opened it, payed the guy and delivered the pizza to Calum.

"Aw, you bought me pizza!" He laughed, digging in as soon as I opened the box.

We sat down, screaming out the lyrics to pierce the veil, bits of pizza falling out of our mouths. We were laughing so hard our stomachs were hurting.

After we finished most of our pizza, a slow song came on. I decided to get up and bring Calum with me.

Still holding his hand, I pulled him to the middle of my room, my hand slipping down to his waist and slowly dancing. He rested his head on my shoulder as we danced.

I loved every moment of this I didn't want it to stop.

He pressed his lips to mine, me kissing back, then he decided to slip his tongue in mine. We made out until the song finished, were I pulled away from him.

I stared deeply into Calum's eyes, as I dropped to one knee. Calum stared down at me with wide eyes. I searched my back pocket and pulled out a small, black velvet box. as I opened it, Calum slapped his hand over his mouth. Tears started to prick out of his eyes.

"Calum, I know I wasn't the nicest person to you in the world, but I've realised my mistakes and I'm changing for you and for the good, would you kindly out of your heart, marry me?" I asked nervously, licking my lips as I held the opened box, showing a silver ring.

"Yes! I will!" Calum shouts, pulling me up and engulfing me in a massive hug.

He smashed his lips onto mine, the kiss filled with passion and love.

We pulled apart to put the ring on Calum's finger, then threw the box aside to reconnect our kiss that soon turned sloppy and full of teeth and tongue.

I pushed Calum back onto the bed, and climbed on top of him. I grinded down on his bulge, as his hands pulled at my hair. I moaned, loving the feeling of his hands in my hair.