➣ eighteen

Dedication: @I-ship_it-like_fedex

commented: 'She should go fuck a dumpster because thats where trash like her belongs'

i actually used it look out for it...

oh and guys, the pic on the side or start if you're on a mobile, but....hONESTLY IF CAKE ISNT REAL I DONT KNOW WHAT IS UGH. LOok at calums hand...then lukes face...then lukes hand on cals shoulder.he loves it

also please go follow 5secondsofships i co-own the accout with @the_teen_author and @CalumsAlmonds but i dont think we've done anything on it yet, we just made the accout and stuff but we'll post a cake story soon if we havent already

__________________

c a l u m

I suddenly jolt awake by the buzzing of my phone. Honestly, if one of these boys is trying to text me or call me at what? Probably 1am or some shit, I will fucking flip a table.

Before I could clarify the time, I check the time quickly on my phone before answering the incoming call. It was about 2am. I was close.

What made me think, was the person calling me was 'unknown' so I don't understand if it's some fans who somehow hacked something to receive my number. Actually thinking about that, it probably is, because fuck, these fans know everything.

"Hello?" I answer the call in my groggy and raspy voice. Oh if Luke was awake he'd probably get a boner hehe.

"Stay the fuck away from Luke you douchebag!" The stranger - or known as: Bitch, says. I didn't answer her - I just couldn't, so I started randomly laughing. First, how the hell did she get my number, and secondly, how can I not stay away from Luke? He is my fucking best friend and band member. Even if I didn't want to be near him, I wouldn't have a choice. She's so fucking stupid it's not even funny anymore, but sad. Who the fuck would want such a clueless girlfriend?

"But I can't." I reply, bluntly. I'm not in the mood for her shit. I was about to hang up when she speaks up again, stopping me from ending the call. She suddenly starts to vent, making me yawn the fuck out of my mouth, due to boredom and tiredness. I hop out of bed, stumbling towards the fridge with my phone still pressed up against my ear, vaguely listening to something's Bitch is saying. Once I get to the fridge, I pull out a jar of pickles, and start eating them since there was nothing else in the fridge unfortunately.

"Are you even listening to me!?" She stops rambling and finally acknowledging that I was not listening to a word she just said. "Um...no?" I say with a mouth full of pickles, still somehow yawning the fuck out of my mouth.

"What the fuck are you eating?" She questions. "Pickles." I reply, simply. "Ew!" She squeals. Then - brace yourself for this, she replies with yet another lame ass fucking comeback thing whatever the fuck it is to do with her, making me almost loose my appetite. "Oh my gosh! (A/n: look at her butt soz I had to) you know you are what you eat, because no one likes pickles."

I almost burst out in laughter too and spit out all of the chewed up pickles.

"Maybe that's why you're such a dick." I reply, sassily. Speechless again. See, no one can beat my awesomely sassiness. King Calum.

"Still, no one likes pickles, like ew! Just gross."

"My mum likes pickles." I answer, trying to tick her off. It's working I can say that. "Whatever. Luke will never love you," She says. "He loves me."

"And you do too?" I smirk, knowing where this is leading, and i like it. "What does that mean?" She asks, confused. Well miss. You're about to get your fuckin nicki manaj ass kicked.

"You proclaim your love for Luke, yet you go have fucken sex with other guys while he's on tour? Haha no."

"At least I get some and you don't."

"What? So you're admitting you do fuck other men whilst in a "loving" relationship? Pfft bitch lie to someone that loves you - wait, there's no one. Sorry, hate to break it to you like that."

"No! Fuck you!"

"Sorry, I'll pass on that. Your pussy probably won't even cum anymore due to how many times you actually have."

"Fag! You'll never find anyone like me!"

"Yeah, that's the point."

"Y-you-you fucking fuck!!" She yells, hanging up the phone. Well, wasn't that eventful? I head back to my bunk, but getting stopped in my tracks by Luke jumping out and startling me.

"Oh shit! Don't do that again, mr." i cover my heart with my hand. Luke just looks at me and laughs. I was about to laugh with hm, until he straightened up his posture and changed into more of a serious look.

"I heard you talk to Laura." Luke said. I raise an eyebrow, then start laughing. I knew he came to tell me off for talking to her like that - wait, maybe he heard the whole conversation, including the part where she admitted that she had sex with other men while still dating Luke...

"DId you hear out conversation?" i ask. I cross my finngers behind my back, hoping he'll say yes, then we can fuck because he loves me.

"Sadly, yes," He says looking down at his fingers, and fiddling with them. "She should go fuck a ghost, because thats what she will be soon." I giggle at his remark, then speak up myself: "No, she should go fuck a dumpster, because thats where trash like her belong."

lUke giggles like a little school girl - or more like Ashton; there's no difference. "So are you going to dump her sorry ass?" i question. "I dunno. After the tour when i see her," he says. I sigh, knowing that will be ages away. "But what I need right now is those lips of yours on mine." he walks up to me, grabbing my shoulders, pushing me int him and connecting out lips together. oh fuckin fuck fricky frick frack fingled freak fink fingered fucky fuckery fuck Luke kissed me! Me!!

i feel like im on cloud nine and nothing can pull me down.

Luke's hands trailed down my hips to my waist and left them there, every few seconds he'd squeeze my waist, making me jump at his touch. He stopped kissig me, and instead, licked all over my neck. i closed my eyes, enjoyng the feeling of Luke's tongue on my skin.

"Luke, Calum, are you in here?"

we both stop what we were just doing and groan in sync. fucking cockblock go eat a fucking chair for all care gosh fucking hell!!

-:-:-:-:-

ok

hi

so im not feeling my greatest and i dont think i will ever be anymore

fucking boys

you lead me on then start ignoring me as if i dont even exist then you say you dont like me aymore? ok fine play it that way, but next time dont expect me to fucking like you back if i know you're just going to do the same thing for the third time! yes i said third meaning he had done this before to me and honestly im so sick of it and right now im a  breaking point

gosh sorry friends i dont mean to vent my life is shit all my irl friends are slowly falling apart and its fuckig stupid im sorry im not looking for pity and im not dong this for attention, i just feel i need to type it down and tell it to you to get it off my shoulders

i love you all and i  honestly pray boys - or girls, dont do something my crush has done TWICE to you because y'all so sweet and dont deserve that shit :-) xx