➣ twenty nine

dedicationn: @FangirlOTP

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

 l u k e

 suddenly, i heard the sound of curtains opening, and the sun burning holes into my closed eyelids.
i awoke, putting my hand in front of my face – jee, the sun is so bright this morning, what the fuck?

 “wake up.” says a voice whom i assume belongs to the one and only: ashton irwin.

 i went to sit up, but there were three things stopping me:

one, there was an arm draped around me, holding me down.

two, i had an aching headache.

three, there was this familiar shot of pain stabbing into my ass – i’m not sitting on anything, am i?

 i decide to try once more, this time actually succeeding – thank god.

 however, as soon as i was off the bed, and standing up, i literally fell to the ground because of how much pain i was really in.

 but soon, i was able to stand, only to hobble to the bathroom and puking up in the toilet bowl.

 wow, we must have been really drunk last night – i can’t remember a thing!

 and that’s when i noticed – i looked down to see no clothes covering my body at all – and i was in calum’s bed. what the fuck? did calum and i have sex again? now that explains the soreness in my ass, but dammit! i can’t remember it, that sucks balls!

 i don’t want michael or ashton to see me naked, so i hobbled as fast as i could back into our room to change in some comfy clothes.

 i decided to wake calum up, since it was about twelve in the afternoon, so.

 “what?” he groaned, stirring a little.

 “wake up you ass,” i croak. jesus, my voice really had it last night. i shake him lightly, but sadly it wasn’t enough to wake him up, “caluummm!” i whine, walking as normally as possible, down into the kitchen to grab a water bottle.

 i hobbled back, pouring the water on calums face as soon as i arrived back in our room. i smiled when i instantly received a reaction from calum: “what the shit! you fuck face! why the hell did you do that? you’re so fucking stupid, i hate you!”

i smirk, replying: “you clearly didn’t think that last night.”
i don’t actually know what really happened – i’m just assuming this, mentally hoping that i’m correct.

 calum’s eyes widened at the mention of last night.
“w-what? you remember last night?” he rushed, “you know what happened?”

“no,” i respond, simply, “i’m just assuming, since my ass hurts like hell and i woke up this morning in your bed, naked.”

 “o-oh.” he sighs, looking down as if he was saddened by this at all.

 “do you remember?” i ask, “because clearly you do.”

“n-no.” he stutters. what a fucking liar.

i shake my head, laughing quietly to myself: “alright then.”

he smiles weakly at me, but soon his smile turned into a frown.

right now i don't care if he’s sad – i’m determined to know what happened last night, whether it’s the last thing i do!

well, not literally, but still! you get what i mean.

+

yello
jello
hello!

 yeah, the surprised ended up being season five of the walking dead (on quickflix, something similar to netflix). we can’t watch it on the tv since it’s on foxtel and we don't have that, but imma go to my cousins to watch the next ones.

 now what imma start doing is goals, so ill update when i reach it, you know what i mean :-)

 goal:
30 votes // 23 comments

-deany