➣ nine

Dedication: @ermacbianca

Commented on the first chapter(i think):

'I LOVE THIS STORY ALREADY'

thanks bae :)

_______________________________

|| Calum's POV ||

I was suddenly awoken from my sleep by hearing a loud bang and giggling.

"shh, we have to be quiet, okay? We can't make loud noises and wake up Calum, and the rest of the boys."Says a familar voice, known as Luke. However Bitch, did not be quiet, like Luke had told her to be, but was being as loud as possible, clearly trying to get back at me.

After about five more minutes of loud noises, I had enough. Luke could've gone to bitches house, but no. instead he came back to our hotel and tried to have sex with me in the same room.

"could you be any louder?" I grumble, annoyed. Well Bitch. It seems as if you've won this round. Congratulations, and good luck for other times - you'll need it.

"Fuck off Calum." Bitch says, anger clearly audible in her voice. "Laura, come on you didn't have to say that to him. He was just trying to sleep." Luke speaks up. I smile, and blush at the thought of Luke defending me when Bitch blames everything on me, and gets angry and says stupid shit about me when she's the one causing everything that has gone wrong in our life since Luke met her.

"thanks." I thank Luke, and roll over, so that I was facing the wall, away from the two people on the other bed. "no problem." Luke says back, before I hear Luke say goodnight to Bitch. Yay! They not going to fuck today whoo!! They haven't had sex before I don't think - and thank god, like, I'd be furious if Luke had ever had sex with Bitch, because I think he said it would be his first time, and his first time should be with someone special. Someone awfully similar to me. someone's name being 'Calum Hood' yeah. That sounds good. Calum hood's the bomb! You see, he rhymes shit!

I hear light snores - who I'm assuming are from Luke, knowing that they have fallen asleep. No more distractions from my sleep. But wait. Of course Bitch had to be still awake and annoy the fuck out of me that hoe.

"You think Luke sticks up for you all the time? Well you're dead wrong; you don't know how much he talks shit about you when you aren't around, so leave me and him alone and go fuck Ashton!"

"How about you go to the cemetery, and fuck a ghost there, because that's clearly where you belong!" I bite back. Not my best comeback, but it'll have to do.

She stayed silent for about a few seconds, before quickly picking herself up and replying with the shittiest comeback ever.

"Stop talking to yourself! I'm not a mirror."

I try my hardest not to burst out into a for of laughter right there. I honestly tried. I ended up snorting a few times. 'Bout once or twice.

"Is that all you can think of? Really that comeback was shit, just like your life."

"You piece of shit, my life is ten times better then yours."

"Oops, I left my comeback on your mums face."

I heard her gasp, moving around in the bed beside mine. I turn over to see what she did, and see she had snuggled up close into Luke, grabbing his arm and pulling it over her waist, like he had a protective arm over her, to stop the monsters from eating or killing her. Pft. What monster would want to eat her anyways? She probably tastes like shit.

That bitch needs to learn not to fuck with me! I can fuck her up and beat her in any shit any time of the day!

- - • - -

Once the morning finally rolled in, I turned over, opening my eyes seeing Luke and Bitch still cuddling, in a conversation. They don't know I'm awake yet, so I decide to eavesdrop.

"Why can't I come with you on tour lukey? I'm your girlfriend, and I'll miss you so much. Wouldn't you miss me too?"

"Yes Laura, I'll miss you, but where could you possibly sleep? The couches aren't very comfortable."

"I can sleep with you. At least I've got an eye on you on tour."

"The bunk is too small for two people to sleep every night together. Yeah, maybe once, but every night? No thanks,"

"And what the fuck does that mean? 'At least I've for an eye on you on tour'?"

"Because you're always with Calum, everywhere we go 'n shit! Why can't we do something where it's just me and you. It's like you're shutting me off more and more, in this relationship, just when everything seems to get to the next level."

"Next level? Like what? Fucking marriage?"

"Maybe so, but I mean more like, looking for what we can do for our future...like if we want children, and if we're going to get our own house! Like those kind of things."

"First off, I'm defiantly not ready for marriage, so don't bug me on that; secondly, I don't want children just yet; and thirdly, we are not going to get a house together. right now I need to concentrate on the band and tours. Not houses and potentially babies. No thanks."

"But babe! You love me right? Because I know I love you. I just didn't say anything, because I was waiting for you to confess your love for me, but I know why now. Because you're just scared right?"

Luke doesn't reply, so this is when I decided to cut off their conversation to save Luke's sorry ass.

"Morning." I speak up, seeing Luke sigh quietly in relief, knowing he didn't have to answer Bitch's question. He loves me. Not her. He'll never love her, no matter how long he stays with her - which will only be for about a few days longer, since he and I both know he loves me, - he's just in denial, he'll never love her.

-:-:-:-:-

Ok so I wanna give a shout out to my best friend. She hasn't got many views on her stories and hasn't got many followers, and it'd be great if you followed her and read maybe some of her books. She has one called 'unpredictable' and it's a cake story, so go read it please she'll love you and I will love you too(I already do, but still)

@australianprincess

^^her username. She has an Ariana Grande pic so please look her up and view her profile! ily x

and i was wondering if i asked you guys questions , would you answer them? like i just want to get to know you readers more. so i guess ill ask you a question now? Whats your fav colour? simple lol, but mines blue.

stupid laptop wont let me put on any gifs or pics :( my laptop is broken unfortunately, so i have to use my mums for the dedications like its shit it really is.