➣ ten

Dedication: @twerkformehoran

commented on a chapter idek lol sorry:

'the gif is like: "im loving what you got, but then you push me off"

haha yes thats very true, your comment just made me laugh lol x

__________________________________________________________________

l u k e

Thank god Calum woke up to save me from lying to Laura. I really hate lying, but if I told her the truth - I don't love her, she'd be heartbroken, and I hate seeing her sad.

"Morning cal. Did you sleep well, my friend?" What the fuck just came out of my mouth? 'Did you sleep well my friend' who the fuck says something like that? Now everyone will think I'm weird - although I already am, I don't need people telling me.

"Um alright I guess. Could be better." He replies, removing himself from his single bed - hah single bed, he's single...okay never mind Its what? 10am in the morning so whatever don't judge me.

He continues to walk - well, stumble, through our room to his dresser and choosing out some clothes for today. Today when we go on tour. We've had about a five days break, so now it's time to go back on that bus and travel to different states, counties, cities. Gosh sometimes it's hectic, but we love it anyways.

I soon strolled out of bed, copying cal's actions, and getting dressed quickly.

"Babe don't leave me." Laura whines. fuck she can be so annoying sometimes, like, leave me alone I need to go one day.

"Sorry," I say. "Not my choice. If it was, I would chose to go, so sorry bub."

"You're so mean." She pouts. Yeah whatever I'm mean okay. She's the one bagging Calum everyday when it's clearly not his fault, but whatever floats her boat.

She gets out of my bed, wrapping her arms around my waist, cuddling me from behind. She rests her head on my shoulder, kissing my neck.

"Don't leave just yet," she whispers into my ear. "we can say back, whatever, but let me give you your first blowjob before you leave, yeah?" This really isn't turning me on, but not thanks Laura.

"Sorry baby, when I come home you can do whatever you want okay?" I'll probably forget about that when I come home anyway, but she can remind me.

"Fine. You never have time for me anyway." She complains, unwrapping herself from me, and walking away over to my bed and sitting down on that, crossing her arms over her chest like a little child. Seriously?

"Don't do that Laura. That won't change my mind, okay? I need to pack, fuck I forgot to pack," I mentally slap myself for forgetting to pack my bags. I bring out my suitcase, and start folding some clothes, and placing them in the bag. I look over and see Laura on her phone. "Uh, it would be great if you helped, or you can leave. What's the point of being here if you're just going to be on your phone?" She looks up and shrugs, locking her phone and sliding it into her pocket, walking over to my dresser and pulling out some of my boxers, folding them carefully, and placing them in my bag also.

We continue to do this process, until Ashton comes bursting through the door. Wow chill.

"Luke, hurry up!" He yells. "Wow what's your problem?" I reply, bluntly. "You're my problem now! You should've packed earlier! You knew we were leaving today, silly! Our schedule has changed last minute; we have to be boarded on the plane in a hour." Ashton explains. Well shit. Leave it to me to be unready for a flight in a hour.

"Oh shit!" I quickly start speeding up, running around the room like a maniac, trying to put all of my stuff in my bag, quickly.

Finally, I made sure I had everything I needed in my bag, then quickly headed out of my room with my suitcase strolling behind me, and Laura literally hanging off me like a fucking bag.

"Took you long enough! Let's go!" Ashton quickly says, picking up his stuff, leading us out of the hotel rooms. We quickly rushed to the counter and checked out, literally running and tripping over our own feet, trying to get to the plane.

We are all bundled in the van, our breaths unsteady from running. Laura said she'd drive to the airport and say goodbye there, so I guess I'll have time to say a longer goodbye then I thought.

- - • - -

Finally, we reached the airport. We headed out of the van, making sure we didn't leave anything behind, before meeting up with Laura.

"Babe! I will miss you so much! How long are you going to be away for?" Laura runs up to me and engulfs me in a massive hug. "I think we'll be gone for a few months." I reply, sadly. I won't be seeing Laura in months. "That's too long. I can't wait that long!" She cried. I give her a sad smile, leaning in a kissing her softly. "I'm so sorry....I wish I could get you to come along, but it's too hard." I sigh, after breaking free from the kiss. She nods, whipping away the tears that formed in her eyes. She kisses my lips once more, then squeezing her arms around me tighter, not wanting to let me go; but I have to.

A voice calls our flight over the loud speaker, signalling our time to leave. "Goodbye Laura. I'll see you soon enough, and in that time, I'll spend most of my time with you." I say, removing myself from the hug. "You promise?" She sniffs, holding out her pinky. "Promise." I connect our pinkies together, shaking it, then pulling away, and walking our separate ways.

After that, I meet up with Calum, Ashton and Michael who were already ready to go. I nod at them, boarding the plane, and sitting down on the window side. Calum sits down next to me, smiling sadly, then turning his attention to his phone. I copy his actions, but putting in my earphones and playing my favourite songs. I then lean my head against the window, looking out as the plane starts to rise from the ground. After we get off the plane, we go straight on the bus. This will be a long journey, and I'm not sure if I could make it without seeing Laura at least once. I guess I'll have to try; maybe distract myself with something. But I'll make sure to FaceTime her everyday and check up how she's going and if she's alright.

Luke5SOS: 'Long plane trip, but it will be worth it x'

-:-:-:-:-

Okay wow now this is when the cake starts kicking in okay? Okay so be ready!!

Now the question this chapter is..hm, where do you all come from? I'm from Australia!

AND GUIS GUESS WHAT!!!??

I GOT TICKETS FOR THE AUSSIE TOUR !!! IM SO EXCITED I STARTED CRYING AND NOW IM SHAKIG AND FREAKING OUT LIKE SHIIIIITTT SMEINE SAVE ME!!!

MY MUM GOT THREE, ONE FOR ME OF COURSE LIKE HAH WHY WOULF YOU BUY ONE IF IT WERENT FOR ME LIKE, WUT? ANYWAY YEH AND ONE FOR MY COUSIN AND ONE FOR MY BEST FRIEND TAHNEE

TAHNEE IF YOURE READING THIS, HAIII YOU OWE ME THE NEXT ALBUM THAT COMES OUT

LOL NAH IM JOKING I LUB YOU XXXX

BUT YEH IM SO EXCITED LIKE WHAT EVEN IS AIR?!?!?!?!?!? AND SINCE IT WAS THE FANCLUB PRESALE, I HOPE WE GET GOOD SEATINGS LIKE IT WIULD BE SHIT IF I GOT THE SAME AS LAST YEAAR WHEN I WENT TO ONE DIRECTION I WAS LIKE AROUND THE BACK AND I COULDNT SEE SHIT BUT YEAH SORY ABOUT THAT RANT BYE