➣ fifty three

c a l u m

the next morning, i woke up, cuddling luke. we basically stayed in the same position all night.

i felt really sorry for luke, even though i don't know what happened, i assumed it was about Bitch.

i ran my hand through his soft hair, smiling as i was doing this. i've always wanted to do that, run my hand through luke's hair.

he woke up to that, smiling at me, lovingly. what a cutie.

"morning. how are you feeling?" i question. "good morning to you too, and i'm fine." he smiles weakly.

i didn't want to bombard him with questions as soon as we woke up, so i got up to make breakfast for the both of us, and let him ease into the day without worry, and then when he's comfortable, he can tell me what happened. i don't want to pressure him into something - i'd never do that.

i grabbed the pancake mix out of the cupboard, as luke slowly walked down the hallway. i grabbed the pan once i put the mix on the table.

luke sat on the stool, resting his head on his hands, whilst i turned on the stove.

"ya know the reason why i wanted to drink away my sorrows where because my brother impregnated someone, and i'm pretty certain it's laura." luke stated, his expression stayed blank.

i stared at him, eyes wide. what the actual fuck? that means ben and Bitch...they must've...oh shit.

"well, aRe you okay? how do you feel about all of this?" i question, flipping the pancakes.

"i was actually going to break up with her. i don't have those feelings i used to have. i kinda got bored of her, and i knew she was cheating on me when we were on tour, too." luke said, sighing. i wondered about this. when we were on tour, every single day lueke and Bitch were either texting, facetiming or on the phone to each other, and suddenly luke wants to break up with her. i smirked mentally, knowing this will give me a step closer to luke being my boyfriend.

even after all those countless, silly, pointless fights and arguments, i still do really like luke. i can't stop liking him. when i lie about not liking him anymore, it causes me to fall more, and more for him. soon i'll fall completely, however uncertain if he'll be there to catch me.

"i'm sorry luke. i didn't know you wanted to do that." i state, grabbing a plate and piling the pancakes on it.

"yeah, well i'm just really confused." luke says, grabbing a pancake and eating it. i sprinkled some sugar on mine, then squirted some fresh lemon juice on it, causing the pancake to go partly sweat and sour.

=

after we finished up, i bit my lip, before asking luke what had happened last night. he already opened up to me about l-Bitch, so it would be great if he did the same about last night.

"i-um...it's uhh...kind of hard to um, say," luke stutters, looking down at his feet, "i wish i didn't h-have to repeat it, honestly."

"luke, i want you to know that it's okay if you don't want to say anything about it yet. i can wait until you're ready, and comfortable with the situation." i reassure him.

"i don't think i'll ever be comfortable with it." luke mumbles, on the verge of tears.

"here, let's just watch a movie." i say leading him to the couch, closing all of the blinds so that it was extra dark. luke ran to my room, leaving me confused, as i turned on the t.v and grabbed a random movie.

luke soon returned with my blanket, smiling as we sat down together. i pressed play, watching as the movie started.

we weren't even 20 minutes in the movie, when luke rested his head on my shoulder. with that, i leaned my head on top of his, picturing what we looked like.

goals, am i right or am i right?

=

we were half wag through the movie, when luke said something i honestly did not understand.

"rape." luke said, quietly. i saw him bite his lip, hard.

"i'm sorry, what?" i question, confused. what does he mean by that? oh no...

"h-he rape-raped me c-calum." luke cried, tears spilling down his cheeks.

"oh my god..."

"i t-tried to s-s-stop him b-but he w-wouldn't-wouldn't stop." luke cried harder, into my shoulder.

"luke..."

"i just saw him a-as a f-friend, but he p-pinned me a-against the wall a-and started k-kissing my neck. i d-didn't know what t-to do calum, i was s-scared. i kept s-screaming at him to s-stop. i did! i did!"

"luke, you can stop, you don't have to keep talking about it." i say tears running down my face, also. i can't believe this cunt would do something so awful to luke.

"h-he was really n-nice though...b-before that, i moaned s-someone else's n-name when i first met him, he was kissing me, and he said t-that i must r-really like them...he walked o-off and i thought maybe he could h-help me...nevermind."

this bastard. i'll beat him up until he can't walk.

"it's okay, luke. i'm here now. i won't hurt you." i rub his back, pulling him into a hug. he continued to cry into my chest, making my shirt wet, but i didn't mind. i just need to be here for luke. he needs me, and i won't disappoint him.

finally, the movie was over, so i turned off the television, and carried luke up into my room like i did last night, and lied him on the bed. i ran back to the lounge room to grab the blanket, and when i entered me room again, luke was sound asleep. he's so cute when he sleeps, i don't understand why someone would destroy him so much.

i tucked luke in bed like a mum, jumping in also.

"night luke, sleep tight baby." i kiss his cheek, falling asleep next to him again.

i'll make sure he's protected, and if this guy tries to contact luke again, i'll find him and i'll fucking kill him, because no one deserves to be raped, then feel worthless because they didn't do anything about it. they were defenceless, anyway, unless you knocked them out and ran away, or something similar. that dickhead. what goes around comes around little bastard. karma's a bitch.

+

losers something special is going to happen next chapter be ready :3

qotd: whats 5 things you can't live without? (p.s don't include ur fam or pets) (p.p.s i'm not sure if i've asked this question before) but i couldn't live without 1. wi-fi 2. food 3. sleep 4. fanfiction and 5. mUsiC/bAnDs (not in that order)

- deany xx

Basorexia ϟ hoodingsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara