➣ forty seven

c a l u m

i woke up that next morning, feeling a heavy weight on my chest. i looked down to see luke, snuggled into my side, resting his head on my chest. my cheeks reddened, noticing how close we were. i wanted to stay like this forever, but with luke as my boyfriend; however, i know that was extremely unlikely and most certainly rare.

my cheeks reddened even more when luke moaned my name as i tried shaking him awake.

"luke, you should wake up." i said, shaking him more and harder.

i blew in his face, and whistled right in his ear, yet he didn't wake up. all he did was move slightly, but still hugging into my side. i he got any closer, i reckon i'd be squeezed to death.

"c'mon luke! wake up!" i shouted, this, making him stir slightly. although i loved this position, i really needed to pee, and my stomach was rumbling continuously.

thats it! i pushed luke off me, causing him to shoot up.

"hey." i said, flinging my legs over the side of my bed, and headed towards the bathroom.

before i left completely, i heard luke mumble: "fuck me sidewards." i laughed quietly to myself, before adding: "gladly."

when i got back, luke was sprawled out on my bed, taking up the whole thing. wow. that's not surprising though; we've been friends for so long; he's done that every time...well...used too. now he's only here when he's either drunk and wants sex, or emotional and needs to vent.

it's sad to know he's only really here for one of those two, but i'm his best friend, and i need to be there for him at all times.

"hello there, mighty lucas." i say, walking into my room fully. his head pops up, him smiling weakly, before murmuring a small "hello" back.

i walk over to my bed and jump on top of luke.

"i'll tickle you." i threaten, jokingly. his eyes showed fear, whilst on the other hand, he just smirked.

"try me, hood."

and with that, i tickled his neck. luke's eyes widened, as the corners of his lips twitched, before he started to giggle.

"h-how'd y-you-you know!" he laughed, trying to push me off him.

eventually, i fell off him, falling to his side, that we've done so many times now.

"to answer your question, i remember from last time." i say, smiling at the memory of us at the studio, writing lyrics and coming up with tunes on the guitar, until suddenly, it turned into a tickling session, instead of a writing one.

"you still remember that?" luke asked, smiling slightly, "i hardly do."

"yeah, well...it was with you...how can i forget." i whispered the last part. i was nervous to see luke's reaction to my comment, and i definitely regret saying it; but it's the truth.

surprisingly, luke just smiled and said: "that's the only reason why i just remember."

i didn't want to smile - i felt embarrassed, but i couldn't hold it back any longer. my cheeks and my jaw hurt, so i smiled. and it felt good.

=

earlier when luke first came over, i didnt expect him to literally cry on my shoulder; i at least thought he was going to go all horny and try to have sex with me again, but that did not happen.

i enjoy having sex with luke - who wouldn't, but i like it when we have normal talks like what we used to have whenever he came to my house for sleepover or if i went to his. i want it to be like the old days, to be honest.

i miss those days. just having fun with each other, playing video games all night, watching movies and eating ice cream. staying up all night and having midnight feasts.

oh what the hell. i should just invite ashton, michael and luke over tonight and have a sleep over together. we'll have so much fun!

i quickly sent a text to the boys, only hearing back from ashton and michael. they said they could, which excited me even more, but sadly, luke texted back a few minutes after, saying that he was staying home with bitch.

oh well. we'll have loads of fun without him then!

+

this chapter really sucks and i feel so bad for not updating in ages

- deany xx