➣ thirteen

Dedication: @ShelbyRachelleMcAdie

wow long name, but you commented on a chapter dunno what one:

'This is one of my favourite cake fanfics, can't wait for the next update!'

thanks beb! when i get comments like that i tend to udate sooner cuz you people are so nice like aw

_____________________________

|| Calum's POV ||

Wow. Luke's such a great liar. Like, you can fucking tell he's enjoying the things I'm doing to him. He just can't admit it, because he's too pussy and is afraid of people's opinions. Easy solution, don't listen go them. E.A.S.Y.

Yeah, it may not be too easy for some people per say, but c'mon! You're fucking Luke Hemmings! No one is going to judge you, unless it's because you're doing the wrong thing, and in this case, is you thinking you're as straight as a pole, when really, you're as straight as my mums curls.

Right now, Luke is sleeping - duh, and Ashton? Michael? Have no clue. These days they tend to go off in their own little world and leave us behind, like they know my plan. Fuck, they might actually know my plan...am I making this too obvious in front of them? Or...LUKE! That little shit, he probably told Michael or something, what I've been doing to him. Oh well. Fuck it.

Calum5SOS: 'why am I a loner? Where is everyone!!?'

Maybe I should go to bed too. We do have our first show tomorrow, and we definitely need all the sleep we can possibly get.

✧❁♡

The next morning, I was suddenly awoken my fellow - or should I say, 'bothersome' fellows or friends.

"Argh! What the fuck!" I groan, rolling over, seeing Luke not present in his bunk, nor were the two other troublemakers.

"Hey there, don't get aggravated with us - we are heading out to our first show tonight, so we need to be ready!" Ashton says, shoving his breakfast down his throat, whilst picking up a few items that were laying on the floor in his way.

"Get up, you lazy ass!" Luke shouts, making me flinch at the volume of his voice, but get up anyway. When I head into where the boys were, they all seemed pretty chill, except for Luke. He was shaking like when a baby shakes the dog! His lips were quivering, so I decide to pat his back, and smile weakly, getting my things and heading off to the first arena where we'll be playing tonight. This is exciting!!

✧❁♡

Holy shit, Luke was worse then he was before we even left the bus. It's before the show, and we aren't all doing so well. Ashton seemed most calm, but he was still quite nervous, as goes to Michael and myself.

A lady gives us a thumbs up, signalling for us to head up on stage and start off the show.

We all speed walk onto stage, waving at the massive crowd in front of us. I can't believe it's this big - we never thought we'd end up here. We just started off as a little band, not really knowing what was ahead of us, until now! It's unbelievable, knowing that I've saves heaps of lives before. Not just me - however, it's most likely, mainly me, because, I'm Calum hood. The actual, 'Calum Hood'. But also, the band; us four. Four Aussie blokes, who started off practising in Ashton's garage and playing at tiny little venues. Now, we're playing at massive arenas in front of thousands of screaming teenagers. It's surreal how just by one girl sees us, and starts to enjoy our music and our derp pictures and videos, how we can change her life completely, and quite frankly, save her life, even if she's never met us before, and if we don't even know she exists or not.

"Hello LA! We're 5 Seconds of Summer," duh. "How are you?" Luke asks the crowd in front of us. They all erupt into a fit of screams saying either, 'good', or 'great'.

"That's awesome to hear! We shall kick start the show off by playing one of our older songs!" Luke shouts. "This is Heartbreak Girl!"

We start strumming on our instruments, jumping around the stage, here and there. Soon enough, it was time for me to start singing the song.

"You call me up

It's like a broken record

Saying that your heart hurts

that you'll never get over him getting over you

and you'll end up crying

And I'll end up lying

'Cause I'm just a sucker for anything that you do."

✧❁♡

When we were off the stage, we all jumped up in joy and all went in for a big group hug.

"That was amazing guys! Our first show was a blast!" Ashton cheers.

When we separate from the group hug, I kiss Luke on the cheek quickly, then grab my water bottle, which was laying down in the corner of the room, and took a big chug. I screw the lid back on, then wipe the remaining sweat off my forehead, before following the lads out to the bus to another town for another show tomorrow.

-:-:-:-:-

So um hi. *waves awkwardly*

It's short, I'm sorry :-/

I'm awkward.

But um for the question ya'll has to answer, or you don't mdissksnanjjdhaj do you like cheese? No don't answer that, this is the question: what's your name? Mines Ondine it's pronounced as on-dean. But yeah I hate my name, my nicknames are like, Deany, Beanz (I like being called Beanz lol) Deanycakes etc.