➣ fifty one

l u k e

after my little encounter with calum, i realised that...maybe i am being too dramatic, and that my problems aren't nearly as bad as some others', and i don't want to seem selfish.

however, thats not stopping me from going out tonight and drinking again. calum clearly wasn't going to let me drink with him tonight, so he's left me with no choice but to go out.

i took one big gulp out of calums favourite brand of beer, only to crave more, causing me to drink the rest of the small can.

i packed my stuff quickly, and left the house. it was around 9pm when i left, and when i found a decent place to get drunk and let in, it was almost 10pm.

i knew it was bad, driving right after i demolished one can of beer, and still having that in my system, but i didn't care.

i walked up to the bar, eyeing the drink menu. as the bartender asked what i wanted, my attention came onto him. he had dark brown hair with a blonde streak in his fringe. he had these beautiful chocolate brown eyes, even thought they're just brown, doesn't mean they're somehow beautiful to me, and he was dressed in all black. his lips were slightly chapped and looked extremely kissable.

"whatever gets me drunk quickest." i said, smiling politely. he nodded, bending down to grab this "special" drink.

however, when he came back up, and poured me the beer into the glass, his attire and appearance totally changed. instead, he had dirty blonde hair with thin as fuck lips, and he wasn't at all dressed in black - actually, he was dressed in a casual white shirt and blue skinny jeans. his eyes were green, with specks of blue.

fuck, now i'm imagining calum.

its probably because i drunk his favourite beer, and it was the last can. he's now here to haunt me for it.

i thank him, grabbing the beer as i speed walk off, nervous. i can't let calum fuck me in the head, i just wNt to forget about everything, including calum and how he's making me feel.

after a while, i had finished five beers and going onto my sixth. i didn't care how many i drank, and how i'll feel in the morning. i just need to get everything off my mind.

instead of going to the bar and ordering another drink, i hopped on the dance floor and danced around a little bit. hopefully someone will come up to me and ask to come home with them, or make out with them at least; or just give me a really good night, any way they plan too.

somehow, i must have been thinking out loud, because this hot guy, with brown hair and brown eyes, wearing a green day shirt and black skinny jeans came walking up to me, asking if i was here alone.

i told him i was, admiring his plump looking lips, and kind of curly hair. even when it's dark, you could see his tanned skin glowing and some tattoos poking out from his tee shirt from his chest, and on his arm.

"well...you're looking extremely hot an sweaty over here," he said. "do you want to come outside, and we can chat there?"

i kindly obliged, following him outside, making sure i stayed close, since i didn't want to get lost in the sea of bodies, and i didn't want to get pulled away and grinded (is that even a word? idek) on...not that i would mind, i just have this really fucking sexy guy at my feet and it would be a shame if i lost him.

finally, i felt the cold air hit my face as we left the building. he grasped my wrist, dragging me into this alleyway in between the building we were just in and this tattoo store.

i didn't have the chance to say anything, or even look at him when he pushed me up against the cold bricks of the wall behind me, and kissed my lips harshly, and hungrily.

he soon entered his tongue inside my mouth. i swear to god he did not miss a part of my mouth when he stuck his tongue in, because he was crazy.

he pushed me up against the wall even harder, when he tried rubbing his boner against my dick. "i watched you from when you first put a step inside that room, and i swear i've never seen anyone as hot as you."

i nodded, blushing slightly. i close my eyes when he kissed me again, squeezing my bum harshly. with that, i opened my eyes again, only to see calum.

"what the fuck?" i shout, "what are you doing here, where's that guy?"

"what?" calum asks, confused to why i was shouting.

"leave me alone, calum!" i push him away, causing him to stumble back a bit, and me to start walking off.

"calum?" calum questions, "who's calum?" i turn back aroun, this time to see that guy from the party. the one that was originally sucking my face off, and the one who came up to me, asking if i was alone.

"sorry," i apologise, shaking my head, "i'n messed up, i swear. ghee, i'm so sorry, i had this vision of my friend and i thought he was you. frankly it wasn't, thank god."

"well, he obviously seems like he means a lot to you, if you're having visions of him." the guy says.

"well, yeah. he's my best friend." i state, now standing in front of him.

"you know what i mean." he says, about to walk off, when i grab his wrist this time.

"do i get your number, at least?" i ask, stepping forward.

he smiles, pulling out his phone, exchanging it with mine to put his number in, as i did the same, then have it back to me right when i stuck my hand out that held the phone.

"see you 'round." he winks, walking off. i feel the blood rush to my cheeks as i smile at my feet.

i should probably get home, anyway. the boys would be worried...i think.

+

so losers i was reading the first few chapters of this story again and it seemed to be really amusing to some people. now looking at these newer chapters, they're not funny at all and i feel like i'm boring ? idek

im going to start doing question of the days again bc that was fun :--))

qotd: whats your favourite pizza toppings? mine is onion, salami/pepperoni and feta cheese...im really fussy with my pizza but i absolutely love it ♡♥︎

- deany xx