➣ eleven

Dedication: @malefic_penguin

comment idek what chapter but yeah:

'ughh. what a fine time to have a D'

&

'dont worry calum. ill hunt her down tonight. free of charge'

HAHAHA im sorry but i literally fell off my bed reading those, i found them really funny ok ahaha, but youve gott great comments xx

_________________________________

l u k e

I am suddenly jolted awake, by someone slapping my arm. Who the fuck do they think they are? I'm clearly trying to sleep here!!

"Leave me alone." I mumble, moving around a little bit to make myself comfortable. The person who hit my arm before, ignored me, this time hitting my cheek.

"What the fuck do you want?" I open my eyes to see the one and only, Calum. I'm not one bit surprised.

"Wake up silly! We're here." He sticks out his tongue, standing up from his seat and stretching. I roll my eyes, standing up for myself, wobbling, then falling back into my seat.

"Woah, careful." Calum snickers. Dick. "Shut up, you asshole." I punch his hip lightly, standing back up, waiting for Calum to move to the isle.

"Hurry up!" I say, impatiently. He honestly takes forever to stretch 'n shit, but when he knows your aren't in a great mood, he takes his precious time and goes slower then a fucking snail, just to piss you off even more, and fuck it works.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did you want to get out?" He smirks. I glare at him, pushing him into the isle, and collecting my suitcase from the little place where you put your bags, whatever it's called.

We all bundle out of the plane, walking into the American airport. (lol shut up I don't know any American airports since I'm not American) we then walk out of the airport, suddenly getting mobbed by a heap of fans.

We take some pictures and sign a few stuff and collecting some presents and drawing some girls made of us, before climbing onto the bus.

"Look at this! What a great drawing this girl did of me! Wow." Ashton stares at a picture drawn of him, in amazement. They were all pretty good.

Before anyone else did, I went to the bunks, claiming the top right bunk as mine. I put my bag on the bunk, changing quickly into my sweats.

Calum then joins me, claiming his as the top left bunk. Well shit. I have to deal with his shit for the whole time we're on tour. Maybe I could trade with Ashton or Michael or something.

He then comes extremely, and uncomfortably close to me, kissing me on the cheek, before leaving into where ash and mike were, like nothing ever happened. Like he didn't just kiss me on the cheek.

I roll my eyes at Calum's childish behaviour, then join them in the game room, to play some FIFA.

- - • - -

It ended up with Calum and I in a match, seeing who was the better player. I was declared as the winner and the best FIFA player.

Calum was pretty pissed he didn't win, but fuck him I don't care. I won so bitch eat shit!

My phone buzzed, seeing a tweet from Calum.

Calum5SOS: 'just lost in a game of FIFA. Fml'

I smirk, quickly typing my reply.

Luke5SOS: '@Calum5SOS that's bc ur shit'

Calum looks over at me, glaring, then typing his reply to me, also.

Calum5SOS: '@Luke5SOS I was going easy on u so u don't crack it'

Luke5SOS: '@Calum5SOS is that so?'

Calum5SOS: '@Luke5SOS whatever'

Dick.

"I'm going to bed. Goodnight." Ashton says, rubbing his eyes, before walking out of the room to his bunk. Michael soon says the same, following Ashton out towards their bunks, leaving Calum and I.

"Want to play another game of FIFA?" He asks. I look over at him, who is extremely close to me again. I purse my lips at how close we were, then slowly nod. He smiles, kissing my other cheek. What the fuck is up with him and kissing me? Does he do this shit with Ashton and michael? I do hope so.

- - • - -

After another few rounds of playing FIFA with Calum, we both became very exhausted. Playing an intense game of FIFA and yelling at your best friend uses a lot of breath, like your heart beats really fast when you are distant to win.

"Are you going to bed?" Calum asks. "Course." I reply, standing up and shutting off the television. I turn around to see Calum again, very close. What the actual fuck? This is the third time today in the last two hours or so, calum has been this close to me.

"What?" I ask, pushing him slightly aside, so that I could walk away towards my bunk, but clearly Calum had other plans. He grabbed my wrist, pulling me back so that I kind of fell into him. He then quickly gripped onto my waist, making me shiver. He smirks, leaning in so that our lips brushed against each other. Was he going to kiss me? I can't allow that! I've got a girlfriend and I'm fucking straight for gods sake!

I pulled away a little bit, but he follow me, so that I was sent up against a wall. What the fuck is he trying to do? He then moved his mouth over to my ear, nibbling on the shell, whispering something's into my ear. "Do you like this?" He whispered, his hands travelling down, and down my stomach. I breathed out slowly, my breath shaking. I closed my eyes, feeling my pants tighten. I then realise what he was about to do, and remember I've got a girlfriend and that I'm straight, and pushing him away, and quickly speed walk out of that room Calum was in, over to my bunk, and hopping in there, snuggling up in my blankets. I hear footsteps come closer and closer to my bunk. Calum and my eyes lock. He sends me a wink, making me shut my curtain so I couldn't see him anymore. What the actual fuck happened back then?

"You liked it." Calum said quietly, before probably falling alseep. That's what I wanted to do, but I remember my little 'problem' down there. Why the fuck did I get a fucking boner from Calum? Laura hardly ever gives me boners and turns me on, so how the fuck did Calum do it? I shake my head, pursing my lips, as I decide to let it settle down it's self.

I let myself think about Laura and coming home to her, seeing her all happy and teary when she sees me for the first time in so long, then fall asleep at that.

-:-:-:-:-

double update bitches wud up

Welp there was that shit description of Calum trying to seduce Luke Lawl

Okie question: do you have any pets? If so, what kind and what are their names? I've got two cats, both brother and sister, Boo (boy) and Rosie (girl). And I'm going to get fish.

And I'm sorry about any typos, I do most of the writing on my phone so yeah what.