➣ forty four

are they holding hands or what!! ^^ (or side >>)

+

l u k e

i hardly rememebered a thing; one minute i was trying to fight this really tough guy (don't ask why, i guess i'm not really smart when i'm drunk - though i guess no one is really.) then the next minute i was horny, trying to seduce someone, and i guess that someone was calum. if laura finds out about this, im going to be in deep shit.

when i went home that day, tears threatened to spill. i have to stop doing this to laura. i know she has stopped cheating on me - she stopped ages ago.

calum said that i came onto him, and i really don't want to believe him, but i know it's true. calum wouldn't lie to me. i just...i don't want to feel this way. i don't want to like calum: i'm scared of my feelings, i'm scared of being gay. also, what about the band? will we fall apart or loose fans if i came out as gay; or if i dated calum. i cant even handle my own feelings, let alone hate, so how would i be able to cope?

finally, when i got home, i walked in the house, hoping to forget about what i was just feeling and thinking; for my thoughts to wash out of my mind before i see laura.

when i walked past the kitchen, my mum spotted me, calling out my name.

"luke! where in the world were you last night? you didn't come home, i was so worried." she says.

i feel a wave of guilt come over me, as i reply to her calmly; "it's okay. i had a sleep over at calum's. i'm all goods."

"but you never informed me! for all i know, you could've been raped! killed! kidnapped! you've got to be careful on these streets at night. it's dangerous."

"yes mum, i am aware that it's dangerous and i won't go anywhere else before informing you so you know where i am at all times, yeah, yeah."

"lucas! you shall not speak to me in that attitude! one more time and you're grounded!" my mum shouts, before her face softened, "i'm sorry. i was just so worried. i stayed up all night waiting for you to come home."

"here, have this photograph." i said, pulling one out of my pocket that just happened to be there.

"why? i have plenty."

"so you can keep me, inside the pocket of your ripped jeans, holding me close until our eyes me, you won't ever be alone: wait for me to come home."

(guys idk why i added that in there that was completely irrelevant to the whole situation but i realised i referenced the song so i decided to add more)

"luke, you aren't ed sheeran, stop. i understand that you're being sweet, but be yourself, not someone else." my mum jokes, pulling me into a tight hug.

"okay. but just for the record, i love ed sheeran more than you - IM OUT!" i yell, giggling before i ran off into my room.

it's valentines day soon, i should definitely buy something for laura, and obviously ask her to be my valentine. it's not like anyone else will ask her anyway - or that i'll let them. i'm sure she'd say no to them too, she's mine, and she knows it.

i turned on my laptop, instantly clicking on google than typed up some of the stores laura likes that i could remember the name clearly.

while searching around for something to jump out at me, but nothing seemed too, and with that; i shut my laptop down, sliding it across to the end of my bed so that i could lie down.

suddenly, the doorbell rang, making me jolt up from my comfortable spot. i jogged down the hallway towards the door to open this motherfucker to see who shall await for my presence.

however, when i opened the door, there stood someone i had NOT expected.

+

a.n

hAII IM BACK

im such a shitty author i havent updated in like 69 years im sorry

this was also a filler = pretty boring amirite

school is back on (it had started like 2 weeks ago) and lol my crush punched me in the face (accidental) ((well, the nose)) so i elbowed him back but ouCH

anyway, who do you think this mysterious person is standing at the door of luke's house??????

first person to guess it will get a dedication though i think you all will get it idk

- deany xx