Part 210

Author's POV

The sight being played in front of Cheryl was chaos - the sound of her daughter crying and screaming that she couldn't hear was a snap back to reality. She was rooted to the ground Joan holding the broken teen in her arms - laying her down on the Sofa.

Kimberley's anger vanished running straight over to her daughter, stroking her damp cheeks - she was soon crying along with her. Everything was going in slow motion - Cheryl not reacting, she could hear her own heartbeat. She knew she had taken it too far this time.

"EVERYONE SHUT THE FCK UP!" Cheryl screamed at the top of her lungs, pushing everyone out of the way - needing to get her daughter out of this atmosphere

"MOVE!" She growled, picking her up in her arms - taking her straight up to her bedroom. The door being slammed shut with the back of her foot - she lays her down, the cold sheets sending shivers down Julie's spine; skin erupting with goosebumps.

"Enough with the sh*t Julie! I know you can hear us!" Cheryl was now crying - she didn't know what to do. The sound of banging and shouting coming from the other end of the door wasn't helping her think. She darted for the door - letting out all her anger on her family.

"If you guys don't fcking step away from the door I will fcking KICK YOU OUT! ENOUGH!" She shouted, slamming the door shut in their faces - locking it straight away. She was sick of everyone trying to fix the problem she had created. Julie still lie helplessly on the bed - she tried to move, she tried to make a run for it - but what ever she had smoked was too strong. She was regretting it, the thrill of it all died down and turned into a nightmare.

"Please" Julie mumbles, her eyes closing - too heavy to keep them opened. Even in the state she currently was in, she still didn't want her Mam to be upset with her - she wanted to apologize. She wanted her Mam to forgive her.

"I'm not playing games Julie! Do you hear us!?" Cheryl cries; she grabs her daughter by the shoulders - forcing her to sit up. She needed her daughter to be okay. Once Julie was sat up properly, Cheryl ran into the ensuite soaking towels in cool water - she was working fast.

She placed the cool towels over Julie's forehead and neck - needing to bring her pulsing heart back down to normal. It was the drug that Julie smoked, too much of it could send you into a frenzy - make you hallucinate - all for a short while and make you deaf.

She was seeing doubles of her Mam, and her eyes grew with horror as she witnessed Jacob and Amanda stood in the same room. She pushed her Mam away from her as she watched them approach her - both of them glowing, an aura of angel like love surrounding them

"Mum? Dad?" She gulps - Cheryl was watching her daughter speaking to thin air. 'Me daughters gone mental' She thought to herself. Amanda and Jacob didn't speak; they stood there as Julie spoke to them.

"Have you come for me? Are you here for me?" Julie cries, she needed to hear their reply - she wanted to go with them.

"I love you.. Take me with you" She cries harder - her sobs making it hard to breathe, she was in hysterics. She never wanted this moment to end - Jacob placing his hand against her cheek, his eyes piercing into her soul; giving her light.

Julie was in a bubble - she couldn't hear her Mam's pleads and calls; begging her to hear her. All she could see in that moment were Jacob and Amanda - her Mum placing kisses against her wet cheeks, her father holding his girls in his arms. It was all too real for her - one second they were there and the next second Julie was landing to the ground, her body going into complete darkness.

"Julie!!" Cheryl screams, pulling her
daughters lifeless body into her arms - she was clutching onto her for deal life. Kissing her face urgently, tears flowing freely down her cheeks as the sobs escaped her lips - her quivering lips