Part 4

Julie's POV

"We need to stop at the foster care" Cheryl said bringing me out of my thoughts

"W-what? Why?" I asked suddenly panicking about going back there

"Relax pet we just need to tell them you're going to be staying with us"

Joan reassured me and I simply nodded going back to my dreamland of a life living with parents who love me, who give me their undivided attention. A mother who cooks me dinner and tells me stories about how she grew up, shows me how to dress up and do my hair and makeup. A father who teaches me how to play sports although I'm rubbish at it, but tries because all he wants me to do is succeed in life. Parents who support me in anything I do. But that'll never happen. I know it won't.

"We're here" Cheryl said looking at me through the rear view mirror. And it suddenly just hit me now.. I really am considered an orphan. I don't know who my parents are. are they dead? Are they alive? what are they doing right now? I got out of the car and froze

"It's going to be okay" Joan said placing her hand on my lower back pushing me to move. We walked over to the building of hopes and dreams at least that's what they used to tell us growing up in this hell hole. We walked through the overly familiar hallway and stopped at the office

"Julie?" asked the receptionist

"Back so soon" she laughed making a joke about the fact my foster parents always bring me back. Although I'd say that I'm a very obedient teenager. I do as I'm told. And I never say my opinion about anything... because it's not my place to speak my first foster parent told me that once when I said I didn't like the way my shoes looked with my outfit, I was 6 at that age and it was my first slap across my face I have received one of many. Ever since then I have never gave my opinion nor have I ever said what I wanted or spoke back.

"Erm.. Sure looks like it" I replied looking at my feet

"I think your bedroom is still available" she said

"Oh no she's not coming here, we've come to inform you guys that she'll be staying with us" Cheryl spoke up

"Wait.. You look familiar" she questioned

"Aghhhh are we ever going to hear the end of it! Yes she's Cheryl Cole and this is her mother Joan" I became frustrated! so what if it's Cheryl Cole! Was it going to make a difference?? I walked away needing minute to myself. No one followed me and I was great full for that. I needed a minute to collect myself, I could feel the sob about to erupt from my mouth. I found myself in the lifeless garden. Dead. Just like my soul. No colors, no plants, no vibrance. Just sad looking. I sat down on a near bench and looked off into the distance and finally let out the awaiting sob. I brought my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around them crying out onto my knees. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist bringing me into them. I didn't open my eyes just continued to cry out my pain.

"Shh it's okay" Cheryl whispered into my ear

"N-no it's n-not okay" I sobbed into her chest. She tried her best to comfort me but nothing she could say or do would make me feel better because she didn't know how it felt to be me.

"I-I just don't understand w-why my family didn't w-want me" I spoke to myself while continuing to cry. Cheryl didn't answer and I didn't expect her to. She wouldn't have the answer anyway. She let me cry into her. Eventually my cries died down and I just sat there starring at nothing. I felt numb.

"I don't expect you to take me home with you" I finally said breaking away from the embrace

"But I want to" Cheryl said