Part 193

Julie's POV

At a very young age I was accustomed to bullying - it was something I just learned to deal with. Whether it was from my foster parents or snobby kids and their five-man posse. I was always opposed to bullying, always standing up for others; because I would never want to make someone feel so small and worthless.

Sixteen years later and I'm still getting bullied, I thought it would be over - I thought the kids would have fcked off the second Mam came to my school that day. That's the thing with bullies, they never quit. They never back off and let someone blossom into something they never thought they were capable of becoming. No - instead they degrade you, make you feel like an insignificant human being; like you have no purpose of living and breathing the same air they do. I was always the target.

The hate online was only a recent issue, the Tweets, the Instagram comments and sometimes I even get anonymous texts from strangers I was sure were people I once called friends. I wont tell Mam, I don't want her to feel as if she had a daughter who was nothing - who is nothing.

I wont tell her about the girls that are constantly shoving and pushing me in the halls, or even the guys that say hurtful words to me. I wont do it. I was once told that Tweedy's and Walsh's were strong and confident - here I was a Tweedy-Walsh pathetic and timid. So I suck it up, I take the hate and I try my best not to breakdown each time I feel the lump rising up.

"Partner up" Professor Collin addressed the class. When Mam first came to my school everyone wanted to befriend me, a few weeks down the line and they all turned into mean snobby b*tches. I used my cheeky act to show I didn't care - of course I cared. I'm only human.

"Professor" I said, going up to Mr. Collin and speaking to him privately

"Yes Miss Tweedy-Walsh?" He replied, erasing the board as I stood there fidgeting in my spot

"Would it be alright if I worked alone?" I asked in a low tone, in hopes nobody in class would hear our conversation - I didn't want to be todays target. Again.

"The class is at an even number, I'm sorry. Please go partner up with someone" He said dismissively, I groaned internally walking back to my seat and waiting for someone to approach me.

"I don't want to be her partner" I heard the faint whispers - they would be fcking lucky to be my partner. I thought to myself. I have the highest grade in this science class.

"Fine" Came the huff from an arrogant girl, who always tried extra hard at licking everyone's arse to be part of the 'cool crowd' whatever that was.

"I guess I have to be your partner" She rolled her eyes taking her seat on the stool - we were dissecting frogs today and I could already tell by her squirming sight that she wasn't eager to start

"Daisy, are you going to have me do all the work? Or are you actually going to do something?" I asked, getting a little annoyed with her - she's had me do all the work whilst she sat there filing her nails to perfection

"You've got some nerve to talk to me like that" She stood up; she was trying to intimidate me. I could feel her posses' eyes on us - maybe they wanted to scare me out of the classroom, force me to cry in front of a room filled with bullies. This school was jam-packed with bullies.

"I'm just saying.. You could help here" I placed the metal tongs onto the working table - I wasn't in the mood for confrontation; I was never one for fighting - unless it was needed.

"Just because your Mum is Cheryl Cole doesn't mean you can tell me what to do mate" She spat, giving my shoulder a rough shove - the class went dead quiet. They were waiting, just waiting for me to lay a finger on her.