Part 208

Julie's POV

There was only a week until Christmas and I couldn't tame down my excitement. Mam and Mum's family would be coming down for the holiday's and I could see how happy my parents were to have the whole lot come together - it was quite rare to have them gathered.

The last time we had them all come together was on my sixteenth birthday - that seems like ages ago. I was supposed to go back to school yesterday but I begged Mam to let me get one more week off - its not like I wasn't turning in my assignments. I've had Libby get me my assigned work and send them off with her to school the next day.

I could still feel some tension between my parents, I didn't realize how sexually active Mam was - and I die a little more inside when I see her getting all hot and bothered after having a heated kiss with Mum. But bless her, she was really trying her best to keep her hormones under control.

"Which one?" I asked Libby, holding up two different boxes of chocolates - Libby and I had decided to cook tonight's meal

"Just get both" She rolled her eyes, grabbing the chocolates from my hand and tossing them into the trolly

"Jules! We're meant to be buying stuff for dinner, not sweets and junk food!" She told me off, taking the crisps out of my hand and putting it back on the shelf

"Ooo I like it when you get all bossy" I growled wrapping my arms around her neck and fussing my lips with hers - her hands snaked around my waist pulling me into her with aggression.

"Can I get the crisps?" I smirked, pulling away from her and taking them reluctantly

"If I didn't know any better I would say you were trying to seduce me Miss Tweedy-Walsh" She was biting her lower lip trying to surpass a smile - she took me by my waist again and had me stand in front of her as she clutched the trolly and strolled through the aisles molded against each other

"Chicken?" She mumbled against my neck

"Check" She went down the checklist placing kisses all along my neck - I was squirming as she made her way to my most sensitive spot

"Baby that tickles" I giggled as she continued her assault - I could see people staring at us, but I really didn't care. I loved it when she got like this, she was never big on public display of affection and I always embraced it when she wanted to cuddle or kiss in front of other viewers

"Come let's finish this so I can't take you home" She pinched my backside, getting a squeal from me

**
Authors POV

The throbbing sensation going off between Cheryl's thighs weren't doing her any good, she couldn't concentrate at photo-shoots, interviews, or even the simplest of them all - having dinner with her family. She kept picturing her Kimba naked, kissing down her body, touching her - and pleasing her.

Everything Kimberley did set off a fire inside the pit of Cheryl's stomach, like right now - the way Kimberley sipped her drink or the way she placed the food into her mouth. Oh how she wished to have that mouth all over her pulsing body.

Cheryl would find herself taking the vibrater and easing her tension in the mist of the night. When the family was sound asleep, she'd sneak off to the furthest guest bedroom and picture it was her Kimba going down on her - the orgasms that were shooting out of her left her breathless. But no matter how many orgasms that vibrater gave her - nothing would amount to Kimberley's fingers and mouth against her soaking center.

"You girls did a gorgeous job" Kimberley's voice brought Cheryl out of her sex daze - she needed to stop thinking like that, because she didn't know if she could control herself. She wanted to devour her.