F.E.A.R 21: WHEN YOU WAKE UP?

Dedicated to you :) Thank you for supporting ;)

Keep Supporting!

Sunny's POV

I was about to go to the hospital to visit X and Skylie when someone waylaid me. Oh! The woman with red head. What this woman wants kaya?

She's wearing her infamous smirk. She looked at me from head to toe then rolled her eyes. Tss! I want to cut off those round big eyes of this bitch.

" What do you want bitch? Does your father knows you're here? "

I asked the little demon in a taunt way.

Unti unting nawala ang ngisi niya sa kanyang ubod pulang mga labi at napalitan ng pagka busangot. Huh! It's my turn now to smirk. Nakita kong inismiran ako nito na mas lalong ikinatuwa ko.

" I am looking for Onnyx. "

She stated with full of pride.

I arc my eyebrow dahil sa sinabi nito.

" And so? "

Mataray na sagot ko.

" Where is he? I thought you're the boss here, so I'm sure mahahanap mo siya agad in just a snap. "

Napatawa ako sa ibinulalas ng babaeng ito.

Noon pa man hindi ko na gusto ang babaeng ito, masyado siyang mapapel sa grupo. Spoiler and brat. Well, isa siya sa mga dahilan that's why I left the group and build my own. Simply because I don't like her.

If I know, she doesn't care about the group. She's just there to help and to support Onnyx, the great hunter.

" So what? Whatever you say, I won't use my power just for you. Get a life little brat! "

Pasakay na ako ng kotse ng may pahabol pa ito.

" Really? So, you want me to kill her? Your Psycho sister, Cielo? "

Bakas sa tono ng pananalita nito ang malademonyong other side nito, pero kahit ano pa mang sabihin niya, hinding hindi niya ako masisindak.

" You have my blessed to kill her. Enjoy! "

-------

@PrivateHospital

 I was so surprised by how things go right now. I mean, the twists and turns sa mga miyembro ng Mafia Blood.

Naabutan ko silang nag kukumpol kumpol sa silid ni Skylie, and everyone was there. Skylar, Z and even Khim Alford with his dark aura.

I thought something bad happened to Skylie but I was so wrong dahil kabaligtaran ang nangyari, because she's finally awake.

The bad news is, she can't recall everything happened in the event weeks ago. She just remember the things she did before the auction.

Poor Skylie.

How scary. I'm really curious if it is normal na hindi niya maalala ang mga nangyari or it is just the bad side effect of the drug. Well, for me, I think it's the latter.

And yeah, about X? Xerxes is still in coma and the doctor said it's up to him if he wants to wake up soon. How pathetic. I think they must have to train more. For me, pumupurol na ang mga skills nila. Hmmm, I'm gonna suggest that to Boss.

Skylie got my full attention when she asks her sister, Skylar.

" Hey sis! You know what, my curiosity kills me right now. What happened to me ba? And kailan ba tayo pupunta ng auction? Okay naman na lahat ah. I already set everything. "