SEASON 2: F.E.A R 2

France's POV

" Hi, Lee! "
Bati ko kay Onnyx na busyng busy sa pagkuha ng mga litrato.

I used to call him Lee for the past 5 years because I think it would be better para hindi niya maalala si FEAR sa tuwing tinatawag siyang Onnyx.

" Oh, France. Anong ginagawa mo dito? "
Tanong niya.

Humalik muna ako sa pisngi niya bago ko siya sinagot.

" Binibisita ka. Na-miss kita eh! "
Masayang sagot ko.

Ngumiti lang siya saka ginulo ang buhok ko. Tapos bumalik na ulit siya sa pagkuha ng mga litrato.

I cross my arms and silently watching him capturing the things he believes have a life. Oo. Naniniwala siya buhay ang mga bagay bagay. But not literally, of course. Ibang klaseng pagka buhay.

As I stare at him, naaalala ko yung mga panahong how he really suffered about FEAR's death. He got hospitalized a lot of times. I was the one who never stop cheering him up. That's FEAR's order. Always make him happy. This man really worth to fight for.

After he recovered, I just accidentally saw him capturing some things using black and white theme. I was amazed. I told him to exhibit his works. And until now, mas minamahal niya ang pagkuha ng mga litrato.

He became popular for his black and white masterpieces. And I guess, I know the reason kung bakit walang kulay ang mga litrato niya. Iyon ay dahil nawalan na rin ng kulay ang buhay niya noong nawala si FEAR sa kanya.

I never stop supporting him. Wala akong pinalampas sa mga nakaraang exhibits niya. Sobrang galing ng talento niya. How really lucky I am to meet this man. I smiled. I smiled bitterly remembering that we can't be. I can't have him. His heart was and still owned by FEAR. Not even death could stop his love for her.

5 years ago, parang tinapik ako ng malakas ng isang boses. Basag. Ibig sabihin, umiiyak ang taong nag sasalita sa harap ko. I tried to open my eyes and only to find out that FEAR is in front me, crying and hopeless. She confessed in front of her lying traitor ex - best friend whom she taught is still unconscious not knowing that I am listening.

She told me that she left a letter under my pillow and when she bids her goodbye that's the time I was able to read her letter even though pakiramdam ko ng mga oras na iyon ay nangakalas ang mga buto ko dahil sa mahabang panahon ng pagkakatulog ko.

Her letter was quite long but I didn't bother. I was excited to read that letter back then. It seems like I am a teenager who received a love letter from her crush. FEAR is my best friend. Na-excite akong malaman ang naging buhay niya sa loob ng dalawang taon.

Kung may libro nga ang buhay ni FEAR noon, siguradong hinding hindi ako mag sasawang alamin ang lahat ng bagay tungkol sa kanya. When I met her, I was amazed by her beauty and personality. She's tough but kind hearted. Mysterious. Sobrang naging interesado ako sa buhay niya. We became the best of friends but because of what I did, nawala lahat ng meron kami.

I betrayed her.

But despite of being unfaithful, she still saved my life from the death reaper. When I woke up and hearing her confessions, that's the time that I have to pay back her kindness. When I finished reading her letter, I met Onnyx. And I have to save him.

I was at the merging party of FEAR and Ullysses the whole time. I saw FEAR and I was shocked when she diverted her gaze at my direction. She saw me. Nagka titigan kami. She secretly gave me a sign, na lagi niyang ginagawa sa tuwing may mga mission kami noon. When she gave me her go signal, alam ko na noon ang gagawin ko. Kahit na naguguluhan ako dahil hindi ko siya kinakitaan ng gulat sa mukha noong makita niya ako.