Chapter 16

My eyes slowly open and they burn from the sudden light coming from the gap between the curtains. I pressed my palm to my sweaty forehead as pain ripples through my skull. You'd think I'd learn from the last time I got drunk.

Memories came flooding back of the events that happened last night. Shit, what have I done? I remember last night clearly up until about the fifth beer. I remember leaving upstairs and making eye contact with Demi. I guess I must have fallen asleep in Ashton's spare room.

I snap my head to the side hoping that whatever happened last night didn't actually happen. I left out a sign of relief when I see no strange girl laid next to me. Phew. At least I know nothing happened last night with the girl.

I scratch my bare chest and repeatedly blink as my eyes really don't like light. My eye widen when I realize I am not wearing any clothes. I left up the duvet to reveal that there is definitely no material covering my body.

I groan as I pray I just got too warm and didn't want to sleep in my clothes. I slowly get dress myself, pulling up my dirty skinny jeans and pull my black v neck over my head. I pull it down my body and run my hand through my dirty hair. I need to take a shower.

I search through my pocket in search for my phone but have no look in finding it. I look over to the little side table and see my phone with a piece of scrap paper beside it.

If your up for it again give me a call ;)

The note writes with a phone number below. I roll my eyes that it says your instead of you're.

Wait shit!

I grab the note and phone and stuff them in my pocket. I quickly run down the stairs to look for a familiar face. I search through the living room, kitchen and even the bathroom but find no luck.

"Hey, you going to speak to me now or are you going not speak to me because I shouted at you for being a dick?" I stop in my stride to find Michael leaning against the door frame of the kitchen with a bowl of cereal in his hand.

"Yea, shit sorry for that. I was being a dick and my shouting was uncalled for." I apologise quickly as I need his advice, help or whatever he can do for me to stop me from going mad.

"It's okay mate. I know you're crazy for her and I don't blame you for being the way you are." He smirks as I follow him to the table. I can tell Ashton has already started cleaning up stuff as there isn't many cups lying about, probably in case his mom comes back early. It has always shocked me that he gets away with having these parties and never gets caught, well I think Anna would let him anyway; she was definitely a wild child.

"Right now tell me why you look like you've lost your virginity to a dog?" He gives me the eyebrows before shovelling another heap of cheerios in his mouth.

"Well not to a dog." I chew my lip waiting for his reaction. I know he'll freak out knowing what I think happened last night.

"What?!" His mouth hangs open showing the bits of cereal stuck to his tongue in balls of saliva.

I wipe the cereal his mouth had shot at my face and scowl "Hey! Say it, don't spray it!"

"You fucking lost your virginity?!" His eyes wide and I'm slightly scared by his reaction.

"I know. I don't know. I can't remember. I think so, but maybe not. I don't know." I ramble as I look down at my hands that are entwined on my lap. I kind of wish I'd found Ashton or Calum; they are better at the advice thing; Michael will probably ask me if she was 'good'; a question I can't answer.

"Wait, hold up. You think you lost your virginity, but you don't remember?" He says as he places his half full bowl of cereal on the counter, probably thinking my embarrassment is more enjoyable than some breakfast.