They then put a film on as the three of them watched the film after Anne put the baby in his moses basket. "Do you think Louis will come over tonight?" "I'm not sure love i mean Karen and Geoff have taken him out for the day and if he's tired they might just leave it till tomorrow but if you don't see him tonight I'd be very surprised if I didn't see him tomorrow.

Harry nodded just wanting his husband and older sons but very grateful for his parents. He hadn't seen Liam now for a good couple of days and he was missing him greatly as they hardly ever spent this amount of time apart. But he knew he couldn't see him while niall was Ill. He massaged liam to see how ni was doing. Liam replied pretty quickly as Niall was asleep and harry sosaid that Niall was still being sick pretty frequently and using the toilet a lot but he hoped they'd get the results of Nialls blood and stool tests soon and that would explain some things.

Harry dosed off again. It was peaceful, Anne had put the baby in the travel cot they had. Anne then got up and made a start on dinner. Robin read the newspaper. Both however were ready to jump into action if the baby woke and started crying as they didn't want Harry waking up. Robin soon got up as he heard whispers from the baby. He quietly went over to the baby and saw he was indeed awake and had scrunched his face up clearly about to start crying so robin gently lifted the baby up and cuddled him gently.

The baby calmed down and robin could feel he had a wet nappy so he changed it. When that was sorted the baby settled and robin smiled bouncing him up and down slightly. The baby went back to sleep.

Anne was soon done with dinner, robin put the baby in the cot. "Haz sweetie I made some dinner' anne said. Harry slowly opened his eyes and nodded sitting up first checking his son who was asleep and then went into the kitchen. "I take it Lou is staying at Karen and Geoff's tonight" Harry said seeing the time. "Yea but they already messaged to say they are bringing him round in the morning. "Alright sounds good." Harry said sitting down really wanting to see his middle child also his eldest but he knew that wouldn't be happening for the time being.

But at least he could spend time with his middle child who hasn't seen either of them properly. After eating dinner Harry went to have a bath after making sure his parents were happy to watch their grandson which of course they were. Don't be so silly harry go and have a relaxing bath. Harry did and it felt so good. After his bath he got dried and dressed. Harry fed the baby before they all went to bed. Harry was up with the baby a few times. His mum helped as he couldn't really lift due to the c section.

The next morning around 6:30 louis was bouncing on his grandparents as he was all lively and hungry. "Nana grandad hungry." Louis said as he stood up and started jumping. Geoff groaned as he pulled louis for a hug. 'Hungry' louis moaned as Karen turned over. ",lou it's still early. "But hungry." The boy whined and Karen sighed but sat up. "Karen it's ok if you want to sleep I'll take him down" geoff said. Karen smiled at her husband before Geoff got up and took Louis' hand taking him downstairs. Louis sat at the table as geoff poured him a bowl of coco pops they had for when the grandkids came to stay. "What we doing today?" Louis asked as he began eating.

"I'm not sure buddy have to wait for nana to wake up and ask her." Geoff said as he knew the plan was to take Louis to see Harry but he didn't know if it was meant to be a surprise or not. Louis nodded and once he finished breakfast Geoff sat Louis in front of the tv as he switched some cartoons on. "Thanks." The boy said with a smile as Geofff told the boy he was going to shower. Louis enjoyed watching cartoons for around an hour before Karen came down and had breakfast and then got the boy bathed and dressed.

It was around 10 when they all got in the car. "Where we going' louis asked. "We are going to grandmas and grandads" Karen said leaving out the part about harry and the baby being there and winked at geoff. "But why? Staying with them now?" Louis asked presuming that was why he was going to stay with someone else. They want to see you I'm not sure sweetie, I know it's hard with niall being ill and your daddy in hospital but you have been so amazing" karen said as geoff drove. Louis sighed as he turned his attention to look after the window and Karen smiled sadly at her grandson.