Geoff was at home looking up.things going on to take louis out somewhere. He found a couple of places and decided to let louis choose which one when he got here with Karen.  When they reached Karen and Geoff's Louis saw his grandad waiting by the door and Karen chuckled as she saw louis quickly trying to get himself out. "Hang on lou I'm coming." Karen said before getting out and opening Louis' door before the boy got out and ran to his grandpa.

Louis hugged his grandpa who picked the boy up and spun him round. Louis giggled and cuddled closely to the man once he stopped spinning him. "Hey Lou I've got some choices for you to make on what we do today and it's all your choice." Geoff said. "What are they" louis beamed. "Well your have to come and look." Geoff said taking louis to the kitchen where he'd left a variety of pages open on the tablet. Louis had a look through what his grandad had found.

"That one." Louis said pointing to a country park that had pictures of climbing frames and farm animals "I thought you'd like that one lou." Geoff said with a smile as it was also a nice day so perfect opportunity to get Louis out and about for a bit.

They soon got in the car and Geoff drove to the country park. Louis was excited about where they were going. "How much longer?" Louis whined after around half hour. "I'd say we're about half way lou." Geoff said and Louis sighed but nodded. Karen and Geoff knew though he'd be asking again in around 5 minutes at the longest as the boy had no sense of time yet.

Karen and geoff were correct as he asked just over five minutes later how long till they get there. "25 minutes lou." "Is That long?" Louis asked. About the same time as paw patrol episode." Geoff replied. "That still ages." Louis said as he looked out the window. Geoff decided they could play eye spy. "Okay I start though." Louis said and Geoff smiled at the boy as he choose something to focus on.

"Eye spy with my little eye something beginning with c' louis said. "Car?" Geoff asked "No." Louis responded and Geoff was surprised as the boy normally chose the most obvious of things but clearly not this time. Karen had a little think. "Is it a cloud lou?" Karen asked seeing one tiny cloud in the sky and Louis nodded "Yeah see there it is." Louis said pointing it out and both Karen and Geoff chuckled. They carried this on for around another fifteen minutes before they said spit yellow car.

Eventually they reached the country park and Louis was clearly very excited and was ready to get out the car. Once geoff was parked up they got out the car and walked to where you had to pay.

"Grandpa what animals am I going to see?" Louis asked. "Well I'm sure there be sheep and cows and pigs and maybe donkeys and horses that you might be able to ride if you'd like." Geoff said. 'See sheep first please" Louis asked. Geoff took Louis hand and they headed to the sheep. "There grandpa." Louis said happily when he spotted them and Geoff let go of the boys hand and he went running over to the gate climbing onto the lower piece of wood so he could see over. He smiled as he saw them and wanted to stroke them. "Can I stroke one?" Louis asked looking up at geoff. "I don't see why not love." Geoff said as Louis jumped down and took Geoff's hand as they went to find out if Louis could stroke a sheep.

Someone said yes and asked if they wanted to feed them. Before Geoff said yes Louis was bouncing. "Do you like sheep?" One of the keepers asked Louis who nodded "one of my favourites." Louis said happily. The worker smiled and told Louis a bit what he did to look after the sheep. Karen and Geoff smiled at this. He then let Louis feed a couple of sheep and the boy giggled as they ate the food from his hand. 'It tickled and Louis laughed. Once they were finished feeding the sheep they moved on. "What's next?" Louis asked as they came across the stables where there were donkeys and horses and Louis saw that some kids were having rides on them and of course wanted to have a go himself.

"Can I please ride one" louis said. "Of course as you asked so nicely" karen said. Louis beamed and Karen took him over to where they paid and Louis happily took her hand. When it was louis' turn Geoff lifted louis up onto the donkey where he got a bit scared and nervous. "Grandad." Louis said looking at Geoff with wide eyes "your be fine lou, nana and I are going to walk along with you at all times just hold on yeah." Geoff said and Louis nodded.