Fellowship -1-

All your life, you had longed to partake in a grand adventure

All your life, you had longed to partake in a grand adventure. After all- it was your destiny. Only a day after your birth, the great queen of Lothlorien, Galadriel, came to your parents' humble home in Rohan and told them all she had seen the morning prior, while your mother distantly cried with labor pains. She foretold of a time, to come about when you were grown, when the world would begin to fall to wicked forces unbeknownst to the fair peoples of Middle Earth as of now. Galadriel blessed your babe self with a gentle kiss on the forehead that bloomed into a tiny brown marking of your destiny to come. And so your parents raised you to be the kindest and strongest in mind and body they could and once you reached the age when you could set off on your own, they bade you a tearful goodbye and sent you into the wide world to seek your fate.

Ten years later, you found yourself in Imladris, kneeling before Galadriel as she fastened the knot of your brown cloak with a lovely emerald-hued metal clasp. She looked knowingly at you as you rose and you heard a gentle voice in your head as you gave her a smile.

"The fates told to me of your destiny many years ago. The future of our world rests on your shoulders."

She tilted her head at you, her thin lips curving into a wise smile.

"I trust in you, Y/N."