Legolas -5- (request)

You were a lovely elleth from Lothlorien, part of the Fellowship of the Ring, engaged to Legolas

You were a lovely elleth from Lothlorien, part of the Fellowship of the Ring, engaged to Legolas. He and you had a strong, beautiful relationship, and were so very much in love- which is why it came as such a surprise when you two had a fight. Legolas was refusing to let you fight against Sauron, for fear of your life. You understood his concern, but stood your ground, knowing that he knew full well you could defend yourself marvelously. The day of the Battle arrived and you snuck onto the battlefield before anyone could stop you. It was there you were slain by the cruel blade of a Nazgûl, and as you lay dying on the ground, Pippin, that dear hobbit, came rushing over and dropped to his knees beside you.

"Tell Legolas I love him."

Those were the last words you ever spoke. Pippin's tears covered your still face as he cried long after the battle ended. He regretted having to be the one to break the news to Legolas, but he knew he had to. With a heavy heart, the hobbit approached the prince of Mirkwood, who was frantically looking everywhere for you.

"Legolas?"

It only took Pippin's tear-stained cheeks and sorrowful expression for the elf who'd loved you so dearly to learn the truth.

(Requested by the woooondeeerfuuull hufflepuffturtle! Thanks so much!)