Author's Fangirling Rant: read at your own risk!

Season three has come out! I repeat season three has come out!!!!
And can I say Rapunzel's Return was great!!!😍😍😍

I'm gonna rant now which contains spoilers soooo....

I'm gonna spoil...

Last chance...☠️

Okay then, Varian's dad is finally freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😭💗😭
And Cass?
I was right all along!!!!
She's Gothel's daughter!!! She's Gothel's daughter!!!! I knew from episode 1 of tangled the series!
And the Separatists of Saporia?
Knew it!
They hinted at their return several times. So yeah.
And we're back in CORONA!!! Finally, I missed it sooo much!
And moonstone Cassandra feeling outshined cause Gothel gave her up? Knew it alll along (wish it weren't true😭)

Now that is out of the way...

Where was my Raccoon?!? Where is Ruddiger my little ball of intellectual fur?😭💗
Did he run away? Where is he???
Also why did we have to lose Varian's hot villain outfit sooo soon?!!!!!!!!
I loved it!
And his fake facial hair? Little goatee going on??? 🤣😂🤣 You are to cute Varian, to CUTE!!!
-and Varian my emotional unstable son! Why, why must you make me feel the way you made me feel?!?
He just wanted to be forgiven and have his DaDDy BAcK!!!😭😭😭
And who else has a feeling that note had more then "I'm proud of you?"
*Suspicious squint at you Quirin!
I'll admit the reverse incantation surprised me for the solution to Varian's father. I'd thought it'd cook his dad to be honest.
And Adira, you gonna track Cass down for that blade? And why does king Edmund stay behind??
Also Cass what are you planning???😰
And my heart for the whole episode!
My god friggin heart torn in two!
Annnnnnddd... it's probably only going to get worse.
And what about that blue girl of ghostiness? Does she work for Zhan Tiri? Probably. Is Cass now as well? Pretty sure she is without knowing it.
OMG, I'm probably just writing a sloppy mess cause I can't even stand it!!!

So what shocked you the most?

Which moment made you emotional?

And who else agrees Varian was AWESOME in his villain outfit!💗

Also thank you people for reading my book and all the votes and comments you've given! I appreciate it sooo much!