"you wore the bow tie," she replied bringing her fingers up to the fabric on his neck. she gently began to pull it loose and then pulled one side of it dragging it from his collar and letting it drop to the floor, john put his hands on her shoulders and let his blazer fall to the floor alongside it.

"you looked so handsome today johnny," she whispered looking over his shoulders and down his body - he'd already kicked his shoes off so his white socks finished the outfit amusing penelope inwardly.

"you looked so beautiful today penelope lennon," he copied. it was almost like the two of them were hypnotised and intoxicated on one another, he breathed deeply hearing her new name, "sounds good doesn't it?"

she nodded and started unbuttoning his shirt slowly, "it's just perfect."

after unbuttoning it all she ran her hands up his bare stomach and chest over to his shoulders and pushed it off him. her fingertips burnt trails all over his body, she kept her hands glued to his skin as she moved round to his back and started peppering soft kisses across his shoulder blades, he shivered as her hand fell to the bottom of his back pressing her cold palm directly on top of his spine. she eventually made her way back to his face and he leaned down as she tiptoed connecting their lips halfway.

it started slowly - probably more gentle than her losing her virginity to him - he licked her bottom lip asking for entrance and she gave it him, he explored her mouth like it'd be the last time, he felt like he was getting drunk purely off her taste. penelope hummed a little as she tasted the alcohol off his tongue entering her system. her hands tied around his neck and pushed their way through his hair. his arms were around her waist with his bare palms on her bare back - feeling her skin under his fingertips made him crave her in unimaginable ways.

he danced his hands down to the bottom of her back where the lacy bow rested and he pulled it undone finding the zip and he pushed the zip down to just under her bottom where it stopped and pulled away from her doing another once over of her in her wedding dress. he couldn't even muster a smile - his lust for her clouded all other emotions. he - with her help - pulled the dress off her top half and she stepped out of it leaving her in her black lacy panties that she brought special for this occasion, a matching strapless bra which was pretty much see through apart from a lace rose to cover her nipples and her lavender garter.

he couldn't keep her eyes off her body as she picked the dress up and quickly draped it over the sofa so it wouldn't get ruined. her tummy had gotten a little chubbier but it wasn't anything noticeable unless you saw her in this element. he gulped as she turned back to him and made her way over to him, her hands latched onto the button of his trousers and undid them too so he pushed them down to his ankles and stepped out of them.

her pupils dilated as they ran down his body and saw his excitement grow.

"go and lie on the bed," he spoke huskily down her ear.

she nodded and quickly walked to the bed before crawling on giving john a full view of her behind but of course he didn't mind. she turned to face him as she made herself comfortable in the centre of it and sunk into the mattress whilst leaning back on her elbows. she watched him in anticipation as he made his way over to her pulling his socks off at the same time and then climbed to kneel at the bottom of her body.

he started at the bottom of her legs, he kissed up her left leg torturously until he reached her thigh where he spent more time licking and sucking on certain parts, he moved his attention onto the right thigh where he gripped the garter with his teeth and dragged it down her leg making her shudder. once pulling it off her foot he dropped it onto the floor with the rest of the scattered clothing.