PART 27

"You have to be quiet Y/N. Or else they'll hear you and try to take you away. We need to be as safe as possible. We can't let anyone know you're here." San says. "What am I supposed to do then? Sit here and act calm when I about killed you and put you in danger?" I ask. San shakes his head. "Why do you think I didn't call the cops? Hm, maybe because I knew you had a life ahead of you and a child to take care of. I had already lost you once and never again will I let it happen." San sniffles.

"Then who called the cops San? Only you, Seonghwa and I were in the house today. So who did it?" I whisper. "All I know is that it wasn't me. I was bleeding out in the kitchen. My phone was in my bedroom upstairs. So it couldn't have been me." he says. I didn't know whether to believe him or not. But I went with it. "Maybe it was your nosy ass neighbors. They have snitched on us more than the while neighborhood." I laugh, reminiscing about the old times before my life was turned upside down.

Wooyoung comes rushing upstairs with Rose in his arms. "We have to get you out of here Y/N. They started swarming the house and looking through windows. They are bound to pull a ladder out of their asses and look through our attic windows." I could hear the fear in Wooyoung's voice.

"No one is going to hurt us. I promise. Even if I go down, keep Rose safe." I pull Wooyoung in and place his forehead on mine. "I'm not leaving without a fight." I whisper.