PART 39

"Wait, do you remember yesterday that you said Ailee went to visit family in Georgia?"  I ask. "Yeah why?" Josh responds. "If she hated her family so much, why would she go visit them? Especially when she's seen as a suspect because she fled New York right after Kelly was reported dead." I stroke my chin. "Because she needs more victims." Josh looks at me as he freezes. "I need to call the rest of the team. Get dressed, finish your coffee, and meet me in the conference room. Welcome to the team." Josh rushes.

I throw on a skin tight black dress with a white top and white heels. I chug my coffee as fast as I could, the steaming hot caffeine burning my throat as it slid down. Grabbing the files and photos, I raced out of the door.

About to open the door, I stop. "Is this really happening? Am I dreaming or are they really going to take time off my sentence?" I ask myself. "Oh it's real baby girl. Come on. We got a criminal to catch." Josh gestures me to a chair.

"Everyone, this is Agent Jung, respect her she's new." Josh smiles. "Didn't she try to murder her husband's friend? She's a criminal. Why are we allowing criminals to work with us?" another agent asks. "I don't know. Why are they allowing snobby rich white bitches walk all over me because I'm colored?" I smile. She shuts her mouth. "That's what I thought. Proceed." I smile.

"We know Ailee is very dangerous due to childhood trauma. She booked a flight approximately 2 hours ago. She should be in Georgia in 4 more hours. So that's how much time we have until someone else comes on the news reporting a murder in Georgia. Be ready in 30-40 minutes." Josh says.