PART 21

"Seonghwa can you come here for a second?" I ask. "Yeah be there in a second." Seonghwa says. I could hear his footsteps get closer and closer. I started shaking while I held the results from my pregnancy with Taejee in my hands.

"Hey what's up?"
"Taejee was your baby. Not Wooyoung. But Rose is Wooyoung's daughter..." I say looking at him.
Seonghwa freezes. "What? You mean that when we did it, we created a baby?" Seonghwa tries holding back a smile, and then the smile fades when San walks in. "Hey we are talking here. Can you leave? Please?" I ask San. "This is my house. So if you would like to chat, hold the meeting in your house. Ok, love." San smirks in an evil way.

I began having flashbacks. My nostrils flared in and out, my veins were popping out. And my face was red along with my eyes.

I stood up. "Look here bitch. I've told you 3 or 4 times. Just because we fucked and the baby wasn't yours, doesn't mean you get to be an ass. Your company doesn't even allow you to date let alone have a kid with a dance trainer. Bet you didn't know Wooyoung got fired and doesn't have a job because of the company. I'm struggling so hard right now and you being a little asshole about everything doesn't help me. I have a baby to take care of. So leave me the fuck alone or else." I say. I was so furios that I didn't even know I had tears rolling down my face.

"Or else what? I'm not scared of your tiny ass." San says, holding up his fists.

I pull him in like I was going to kiss him, but I say, "Or else you'll be six foot in the ground, love." I say, grabbing my keys and leaving.