PART 16

2 weeks later....

"The baby is looking good. It's health is good and the heart is pumping perfectly. Would you like to know the gender?" Dr. Park asks. You nod. Wooyoung wasn't in the room, but Seonghwa was. The other boys were practicing, so Seonghwa said he would get chewed out my KQ but didnt care because you and the baby were more important. 

"Its a boy." Dr. Park looks at you. You give him a light smile.

"HOLY SHIT I'M HAVING A BOY!!" you shout.

Seonghwa giggles. "Yes I did see the cuties. I'm very h-happy for you. Heh." Seonghwa gives you one of those I'm-ok-don't-worry-totally-not-dying-inside reassuring smile.

You tug his arm. "Whats up? Is it me? Omg do you...?" you start asking. Seonghwa looks at you like you're a ghost.

"Do you like me? Is that why you have been "sick" or "accidentally" fell and sprained your ankle. Or "spilled you cappuccino so you had to go back and the traffic was bad"?" you ask. Seonghwa nods.

You couldn't believe it. Seonghwa, the biggest, baddest, most boujeest bitch, liked you....

"You like Y/N?" a voice says.

GLUE YOUR WIG AND COOL YOU TITS. SHITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN.

//hey loves. so if ya don't stan THE BOYZ, TXT OR ATEEZ, the fuck you doing with ya life? Stan them. thanks//