PART 45

I walk out of my office. Looking up, I see Josh. "Hey, I just wanted to apologize to you about earlier. I didn't mean to yell. It was just a lot to take in considering Ailee was supposed to be my attorney in court and now she's dead. I was just talking to her a few days ago. Now it's like she wasn't even here." I frown. "Y/N, I could give a fuck less. I accept your apology but it was fucked up for you to tell at me like that when all I wanted to do was help." Josh rolls his eyes. "You just tried to fuck me in my office, you horny bastard." I scoff. I don't want to create a scene, but Josh has been an asshole since he came back. 

"Keep your fucking voice down, Y/N. The whole office doesn't need to know what we do." Josh smirks. "You're fucking joking. We didn't do anything, you sick fuck. You just got broken up with and don't know how to keep it in your pants, huh? Does that sound right?" I laugh. "Shut the fuck up. Didn't you almost kill your husband's best friend?" Josh bites back. "You, in my office. Now." I harp. Josh smirks as he says, "It would be a pleasure." 

I roll my eyes as I follow close behind Josh. As we enter, I walk over to my blinds and close them. "What the fuck is your problem? You've been on my ass since I came back from Georgia." Josh leans against my desk, arms crossed. "You aren't supposed to be in New York. Where is everyone else?" I ask. "Well, if they're not here with us, where would they be, Y/N?" the way he says my name pisses me off. He says it with a flirtatious tone. "I hate you," I murmur. "What was that? I couldn't hear you, darling." Josh moves closer. 

"I said I hate you. You're always picking on me. For what? Because I'm 2 years younger? Or because you want to fuck me?" I cross my arms. "Aw, I think the little baby is upset. Judging by your body language and the way you just crossed your legs, you feel it too." Josh smirks again. I uncross my legs, the wetness erupting. "I-I don't know what you're talking about. I was crossing my legs because we are talking about something serious right now, Josh." I stutter. "Oh, hush. You've had eyes on me since you started working here. You want me. You know you love me, Y/N. And I want to hear you say it." Josh pins me against the wall, his knee between my legs. 

"I don't love you. If anything, I can't fucking stand you, Josh. You're so fucking annoying. Now, kindly remove your knee from my clit please." I ask, fighting a smile. "Look at me," Josh says. God, just his voice drives me crazy. Looking up at him, our eyes catch each other. His eyes were full of need and lust. My legs couldn't help but go weak. "See, that wasn't so hard. Was it, my love?" Josh had gotten closer to my ear, his voice brushing my ear, sending spiking chills down my spine. "You want it badly. I know you do. Just ask for it. I'm all yours, sweetheart." Josh growls. 

Fuck it. "Yes, please. I want it. But, there are people." I say looking away. "Ah ah, look back up at me, Y/N. I didn't say you could look away from me. Now beg." Josh puts me on my knees. "P-Please daddy. Give it to me. I want it so badly. I've been craving it." I reach for his belt buckle and start undoing it. "Fuck, Y/N. You're so pathetic when you're needy." Josh's head tosses back. "You like that, huh? Imagine me on top of you, slowly riding you. My moans filling the room." I say, getting up off my knees. "Please. Get on top of me. Ride me all you want Y/N. I want you so fucking bad right now." Josh says, picking me up. Just as we were about to do our deed, the door flies open. Josh drops me and hurriedly buckles his pants and belt. "Sorry to interrupt your meeting, but they just found a letter to Y/N from Ailee. The FBI and CIA are claiming it as a suicide note. They need Y/N right now." Aria says. I nod. "We'll finish this meeting later." I smile at Josh. "Of course we will. Be safe, Y/N." Josh smirks.