PART 10

"Hey Y/N." the one guy you didn't like says. "What do you want, bitch?" you turn your head. He smiles. "Well since you asked..." he leans closer to your face, his minty breath and fresh cologne brushing your nose.

He smells really good. *sniff* is that- Louis Vitton or is that Gucci??

(Expensive boy...ONLY ARMYS UNDERSTAND)

"Ahem, personal space," you growl. "I like them feisty," he growls back. You choke on your cereal. "What else can you choke on?" he says. There goes that smile. (UwU)

"Look I like San. So whatever you are trying to do, stop. Like Momma Jin once said, 'S-T-O-P I-T!'" you say. He looks at you for a second. "What is your name anyway? I'm tired of calling you bitch 24/7." you eat a spoon full of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and look at him, realizing how close he was once the tip of your nose touched his.

"Seonghwa. My name is Seonghwa. And your name is Y/N." he smiles again, this time he giggles and his shoulders bounce. "Awwww. Your giggle is so cute," you say.

"Hm?" Seonghwa's head tilts to the right. "What? I mean, your giggle is ugly. Pfft....cute my ass. I'm leaving to practice." you say blushing. You rush to the sink, placing your empty bowl, and rush to your room to grab your bag. "I'm leaving in two minus 10 minutes. Grab your shit and let's go!" you shout. 3 boys come running down the stairs; Wooyoung, Yeosang, and San.

You release a breath of relief when you see those 3. They aren't as bad as Seonghwa. But then you see him walking down the stairs. "Oh for fucks sake. I just saw you," you shout stomping out of the house, the boys following close behind you. "Damn, forgot my phone. Be right back guys." you rush to the front door. Since there are 8 boys, and 4 were left with you, 4 were left at home.

"Ok. I'm not playing games. If this damn house isn't clean when I get home, somebody getting an ass-whooping. And I'm dead serious. Got me? I always clean this house and nobody helps." "You never ask for help," Hong Joong says with puppy eyes. "Ok, nevermind. But still, please clean." the 4 of them quivers while nodding in fear. 

You give them a smile. You turn around before leaving, "And don't feed the raccoon. He keeps coming back." you say. All the boys look at Yunho. "But, I already named him Barry." Yunho frowns. You look at him. "Fine, fine. Barry can stay. But, he is not allowed in the house. Understand?" you say. Yunho jumps up in down in excitement. 

~

"Ok, you sissies. Get out. We have 2 hours. It's 1:13 PM now." you say. "So at 3:13, we leave to go home?" San asks, fixing his hair in the car mirror. "Yes. Now your hair looks perfect. Let's get it!" you shout in excitement.